Home

Elite Player looks for clan..

<>Phant0m<>

Originally posted by OkieDokie

Hey Phantom, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm one of the elite players of JK II and am looking for clan. Do you think you are interested in starting one with me? I would be really excited about doing something like this. What do ya think?

hi, i just wanted to say a few things about that. starting a clan can be very exciting during the first stages of web page design and recruitment, but the real work starts in trying to maintain the clan with members that actually participate and updating web pages, etc. many, many, many clans are started like this, with a web page that is forever "under construction" and a huge roster of people who you'll never hear from again.

i've done this clan starting thing many times before with other games in the past, and i've discovered it only works when you have a core group of people that you personally know, such as friends or family who also play the game. even if it's a single friend, you'll know that both you really want this to happen. that way you know you have a solid roster to begin with, and you can build from that. it's usually not a good idea to recruit huge numbers of people, but to talk to just a few, play with them, get to know them, then put them on your roster after you've seen their skill, dedication, and overall friendliness.

i personally am not in any clan right now, mostly because i just started playing jk2, but i'm starting to look for one to join.

another idea to play around with is to just start a team, which is basically a clan without the hassle of web pages and other crap. you can have identity amongst the members, and still play together in tournaments, etc. usually this works with fewer people that you know better.

well, sorry for the long post, just thought i'd share some ideas. please comment if you have anything to correct, add, or yell at me for.

......firstly I cant really start a clan as im going travelling in October for 6 months so i dont wanna start something that i cant maintain, sorry Okie, im sure if u find them core players that are dedicated then you'll be sorted.

Jamandy ill visit your website after i post this, i really wanna have a choice of a few clans so i know im not wasting my time with a half organised clan.

R1ck

i usually dominate every server i play on. by dominate i mean get more than double the kills of the 2nd place guy. in tffa, ffa, with sabers, without, all force levels. i can snipe, saber, and use force powers very efficiently. i am good with all of the guns, and i am very good at hitting moving targets (leading with the e11 or blaster). if anyone is actually going to make a highly competitive clan with its own servers, compete in tourneys and all that please either post here or email me at retard_retard_retard@hotmail.com

http://www.sentinelempire.org/jedi

If you just want to **** around for a while, don't bother. the Dark Sentinels is a serious saber clan with several members who clear out servers on a regular basis. We will give you a try-out if you feel we are the right match for you. If not, no problems. We can use more members, but we aren't stressing it.

Other players: Looking for the elite in skill, but not in attitude. Feel free to apply as well. I'm currently fishing for members with leadership skill to help run practices with the various training crews associated with this clan. If you are interested, email, ICQ, or find me.

Pax.

LuxX

luxx@sentinelempire.org

Archived