Home

The Anti-Saberist Code

ArtifeX

Do you swear to uphold the *ASC* ?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you swear to uphold the *ASC* ?

• I do so swear!
    • mommy! you guys are mean!

All those declaring allegiance to the Anti-Saberist Code will swear the following:

1. I will attack anyone with the identifying -SC- Suffix Tag upon sight to the exclusion of all other targets.

2. Anyone turning off their lightsaber is declaring either their contempt of the Anti-Saberist Code or their ignorance. In either case they must die.

3. I will taunt my opponents mercilessly so that they become wroth.

4. I will make frequent use Force Push and Grip to throw unarmed jedi off ledges.

5. I will append the Suffix: *ASC* to my nickname while in-game so that my opponents may know fear, but only after I have gotten as many kills as possible while having the -SC- tag appended to my name.

6. I will cooperate with other *ASC* allies to bring the -SC- low. Or do it by my damn self.

7. I will never change my weapon away from the lightsaber while in a duel. ... Unless I think it'd be cool to watch them get blown up by the detpacks I planted around the corner.

8. I will, upon achieving a victory, stand over the corpse of my opponent, look down and quickly tap the crouch button repeatedly. This makes it look as if I'm humping their corpse. This is a noble purpose.

9. I will, whilst under the guise of the -SC- tag, throw myself upon the blade of a true -SC- collaborator and declare loudly, "HEY, HE SWUNG AT ME WHILE I HAD MY SABER OFF!!! GET HIM!!!" and thusly cause great chaos.

10. I will repeatedly change my name and player model during a game to that of an -SC- Collaborator in order to better plant my saber in the backs of my disillusioned enemies.

If you would swear by this code, then affix your ^bump^ message to this post. Happy slaying

ArtifeX *ASC*

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool!!

Why not add these rules:

11. If there's any way I can make everyone hate me, so be it!!

12. A true ASC'ers mission is to get banned from all servers online!

13. I will try to make as much fuss as I can and get everyone pissed!

14. I will never try to capture the flag in CTF servers.

15. I will use Cheats whenever I can.

16. I will spread any kind of cheat or hack available since I hate starwars and I hate jedi knight!

17. I will never buy a game since it might help someone.

WTF....it's called a DUEL game type. if you whinos have a problem with -SWA- you need to write your own mod. may i suggest a name for it.....how about "whiny fairy JK lovers". in it you can jump around while holding hands instead of actually fighting.

Originally posted by Soul-Burn

Cool!!

Why not add these rules:

11. If there's any way I can make everyone hate me, so be it!!

I don't want you to hate me. I just want you to die. Jeez...

12. A true ASC'ers mission is to get banned from all servers online!

People like me only get banned when everyone realizes they can't beat me. Otherwise, why ban me? Why not just beat the crap out of me and humiliate me. That's far worse.

13. I will try to make as much fuss as I can and get everyone pissed!

You'll realize you're having the most fun when you're the most pissed off.

14. I will never try to capture the flag in CTF servers.

No. Actually that would be really boring.

15. I will use Cheats whenever I can.

No. I won't. I don't know of any. If I did, then using them would just dull my skills so that I couldn't beat someone without them. Nah. I'd rather just beat the snot out of you on my own, thanks.

16. I will spread any kind of cheat or hack available since I hate starwars and I hate jedi knight!

You should write fiction. You're good at it.

17. I will never buy a game since it might help someone.

Um, who are you addressing? Do you know where you are? Can I recommend a good depressant?

Originally posted by power_ed

17. a follower of the *ASC* must by all means try to ruin the game for people playing for fun rather than scores

You don't think getting 4 of your -SC- buddies to gang up and obliterate me for some perceived slight is fun?

I agreed with the DSC (dark saberist code) which was done B4, i gotta admit that Code is a REALLY DUMB code..... it's not fun, it's idiot and kills the game

The DSC was more fair.... just killing SC while doing their bowings or things like that... not going in such a hatred.

DSC must go !!

Chato Dur (The 1st Fairy Jumper) -DSC-

This guys just like the people "If you don't like the heavy stance 1 hit kill, then you should use it too" Maybe some people bought the game because they like the idea of playing a Jedi,not running around around like a quaker.Why did you buy this game?...... to play Q3? That makes no sense to me. Otherwise, you just come off looking like one of those mygot kids.

Originally posted by Chato

I agreed with the DSC (dark saberist code) which was done B4, i gotta admit that Code is a REALLY DUMB code..... it's not fun, it's idiot and kills the game

No, it's not fun for YOU. It may be fun for others, however. How does it kill the game? I would think having 10 people in an FFA server and with only two of them actually fighting would kill the game. I definitely think that dropping a rocket or two into the mass of -SC- squatters would liven things up quite a bit! That way all 10 people would be having fun together! Smiles and happiness for everyone! yay! :p

The DSC was more fair.... just killing SC while doing their bowings or things like that... not going in such a hatred.

DSC must go !!

Chato Dur (The 1st Fairy Jumper) -DSC-

Hatred? Who said anything about hatred? I think we can all be happy and freindly while I'm kicking your ass, don't you?

Originally posted by [FTN]Topper

This guys just like the people "If you don't like the heavy stance 1 hit kill, then you should use it too" Maybe some people bought the game because they like the idea of playing a Jedi,not running around around like a quaker.Why did you buy this game?...... to play Q3? That makes no sense to me. Otherwise, you just come off looking like one of those mygot kids.

How is using a heavy swing like playing Quake 3? Remember, no matter how hard you try, you won't be a jedi. Really. No kidding. It's a game. If you want to win, use what works, not what makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

myg0t? You're comparing me to the most notorious cheaters on the web? Have I said or done anything that would lead you to believe that I cheat? No? Rethink your statement.

Man, it's so easy to get you guys riled.

Originally posted by Azraelt

Jackasses like you ruin this game.

Hey! We've got a winner! Please accept the prize for the least thought out post! Vanna, tell him what he's won!

Why, he's won an all expense paid trip to an ArtifeX ass-kicking! (APPLAUSE)

you guys are being pretty tough on artifeX. i like playing with people grip, use guns, drain, aren't "honorable" or whatever, even if i don't do those things. if you don't want to play with them, specify it in the server rules or whatever

Archived