Home

The Anti-Saberist Code

ArtifeX

Do you swear to uphold the *ASC* ?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you swear to uphold the *ASC* ?

• I do so swear!
    • mommy! you guys are mean!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Soul Burn have YOU read this thread???

the ASC are pissed off that SC's get PO'd because others don't share there (retarded) ideologies

I write BS????

we scared because SC's gang up on us???

We don't give a **** if you gang up on us, just don't ***** about us shooting you and then trying to get us banned

Originally posted by Bungalow

Hey Soul Burn have YOU read this thread???

the ASC are pissed off that SC's get PO'd because others don't share there (retarded) ideologies

I write BS????

we scared because SC's gang up on us???

We don't give a **** if you gang up on us, just don't ***** about us shooting you and then trying to get us banned

Exactly! Them ganging up on me is exactly what I want to happen. It's the idea that they'll scream, "YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE CODE!!! PREPARE TO BE KICKBANNED!" that bothers me. They're just a bunch of low skill players that don't have the ability to retaliate (even in large groups) against a single antagonist.

Originally posted by ArtifeX

Exactly! Them ganging up on me is exactly what I want to happen. It's the idea that they'll scream, "YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE CODE!!! PREPARE TO BE KICKBANNED!" that bothers me. They're just a bunch of low skill players that don't have the ability to retaliate (even in large groups) against a single antagonist.

I'm so tempted to get into another argument on house rules of a server in this thread as well, but I figure keeping it to one thread will be sufficient :D

Originally posted by SilentDark

Seriously, -SC- don't be banning every -ASC- you see. Its so annoying. I join a server with a -SC- to have a rival fight, and he goes: lol -asc-, then I get banned. Omg, don't be a wuss a kick every competitor you see.

How many -SC- people do you know who are running a server? I'd be interested in their servers name :)

Originally posted by SilentDark

Seriously, -SC- don't be banning every -ASC- you see. Its so annoying. I join a server with a -SC- to have a rival fight, and he goes: lol -asc-, then I get banned. Omg, don't be a wuss a kick every competitor you see.

well SC players are ppl that want to play the game in a RPG way

the ASC ppl are the ones that want to ruin their games..

why do you wonder you get kicked when joining one of their servers?

For all of those people who like to play with some sort of "code" go join a Duel server. I personly would probably respect them on an FFA server to a certain degree, but would get bored after a while with bowing and such crap.

I mostly play with only the saber cause I find it to be a fun weapon, but I don't get mad at people that don't. I find it to be a challenge to defeat people with rocket launchers and such. I must admit that I like the easy kills, like force pushing someone to their death, especially in CTF.

My point being if you join a FFA server it is a FFA and anything goes, you can't expect people not trying to get the easy kill.

Where is the honor in getting a bunch of your friends to vote off people who doesn't want to bow before a fight?

Where is the honor in getting all your little SC whiners to go look for people that does not abide by your rules in FFA or Team FFA server?

In your post about SC code, that's what you highlighted isn't it. That you want to VOTE OFF anyone who doesn't play by your rules.

Where do you stop? Do you vote of guys because they use guns? Do you vote off guys because they use Force Push?

If you want to set up your own server and title it "SC FFA or SC Team FFA", fine with me.

But don't come in on public server like Gamesdomain or Raven with a bunch of your gay SC friends and start voting people off.

There is no honor in that.

If you really want to know what the real code is , then keep this in mind

One who is a Jedi must before all things keep in mind, by day, and by night.....the fact that he has to die.

That's the only code I would follow.

SC people can stay in their own server with SC in the title. Don't come into public servers. We must stand up to this BS elitist cliques.

Originally posted by Spidey

Where is the honor in getting a bunch of your friends to vote off people who doesn't want to bow before a fight?

Where is the honor in getting all your little SC whiners to go look for people that does not abide by your rules in FFA or Team FFA server?

In your post about SC code, that's what you highlighted isn't it. That you want to VOTE OFF anyone who doesn't play by your rules.

Where do you stop? Do you vote of guys because they use guns? Do you vote off guys because they use Force Push?

Good points. If only they'd listen.

Blah blah blah..

READ THE DAMN CODE.

"Where is the honor in getting a bunch of your friends to vote off people who doesn't want to bow before a fight?"[/Quote]

I never said that. I said that if wanna have an "unofficial duel", you should show a symbol that u want... whether it's a bow, a taunt, a "kiss my @$$" move or a saber open. It doesn't have anything to do with voting off people. But if you wanna arrange "unofficial duels" you should symbol it somehow. If you wanna fight without having a "duel", that's your choise.

"Where is the honor in getting all your little SC whiners to go look for people that does not abide by your rules in FFA or Team FFA server?"[/Quote]

Again, no one said that. I said that if there are SCers and THESE PEOPLE THAT DON'T ABIDE BY THE RULES COME TO _US_ AND TRY TO FORCE THEIR IDEAS ON _US_, we will kill them since they have no respect.

"In your post about SC code, that's what you highlighted isn't it. That you want to VOTE OFF anyone who doesn't play by your rules."[/Quote]

Nope.

"here do you stop? Do you vote of guys because they use guns? Do you vote off guys because they use Force Push?"[/Quote]

Again, nope.

Posted by Slowburn in his SC code

7. Shall a group of people going by the code are in a certain place, with their sabers closed, or when dueling. If a "lamer" comes and attacks the duelers or the closed saber person, they should note it and all together or one-by-one kill him or atleast make him leave. This concept is very important since it's the only way to fight "lamers". This also includes weapon servers. If a "lamer" attacks 2 duelers, you (the duel spectator) should kill him in any means.

8. Also, should a vote be cast against a certain lamer, all players in the code should vote.

Okay. Let me get this straight. If someone doesn't follow your sc rules, you want all sc guys going after them. That's fine with me. But then if you guys can't get him, you want to call a vote and start kicking people.

If it is your SC server, then you don't need to call a vote. Just ban people who are not sc. Period. Its your server. Its your right.

Don't even think about coming onto a public server and start calling votes. Where is your honor in your code? You have no right to start mandating how people should play in a public server. I don't care if there are 8 SC guys and 2 neutral or ASC guys. It is still Public.

Oh yeah. And might I say that I hate these Fu**ers who spend most of their time calling votes instead of playing.

Lets vote this person off because he just used drain. Let's call this person off because he gripped me. Let's vote this guy off because i can't beat him.

Personally. I only use Light side powers. I also only play Team FFA and put team first. And i probably get 60% of the kills from saber. And probaly 20% each from force push and weapons. But that's how I play it.

I get frustrated at dark siders using drain or people using Alt fire on Flechete at me all game. But that's part of the game. I use force speed to get faster. I put some points in Pull or even Mind trick. But that just makes me a better player. I have never ever voted people off for doing what's allowed in the server.

Sometimes you even have players who don't know that it is TEAM ffa. I don't even vote them off. I just switch sides and go after them all game.

That's the bottom line. If you have any honor, you will respect what is allowed in the server. If you want to play by your SC code, either you yourself or your buddies can start hosting servers with SC name in it. I will respect that.

But don't even think about coming to public servers and start whining and calling votes.

Soul-Burn, you're a veritable cornucopia of contradiction.

You say your Kickvote rule applies only when 80% of the people on a server want someone out. How will you ever know you have 80% if someone calls a kickvote and the server requires only 51% to kick? Your rules clearly state that if an -SC- calls a kick vote, then anyone else who follows -SC- must vote to kick them also.

8. Also, should a vote be cast against a certain lamer, all players in the code should vote.

10. These ideas apply only when the number of followers of the code exceeds the number of lamers/unlightened people on the server. This is since you can't force the code on anyone...

Sounds like you mean 51% here. Which is it?

If you wanna fight without having a "duel", that's your choise.

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU ALL ALONG!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In your post about SC code, that's what you highlighted isn't it. That you want to VOTE OFF anyone who doesn't play by your rules."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope.

Need I refer you again to your rules #8 and #10 above.

How can anyone else understand your code if you, the author, don't seem to understand it yourself?

"If you wanna fight without having a "duel", that's your choise."

"THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU ALL ALONG!"

You can.... but other might gang up to kill you... no one said you aren't allowed or others aren't allowed to gang up on you.

Many servers have KickVote on 80%.

No need to vote off anyone on a server which doesn't have it stated in the MoTD/Name as I said in page 4/5 of that thread.

I don't understand how what you say contradicts what I state.

Originally posted by Soul-Burn

"If you wanna fight without having a "duel", that's your choise."

"THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU ALL ALONG!"

You can.... but other might gang up to kill you... no one said you aren't allowed or others aren't allowed to gang up on you.

Good!

Many servers have KickVote on 80%.

No need to vote off anyone on a server which doesn't have it stated in the MoTD/Name as I said in page 4/5 of that thread.

What thread. Link please.

I don't understand how what you say contradicts what I state.

If you don't understand how what I'm saying contradicts what you're saying, then I can't help you.

Originally posted by VeX_5150

LOL

Are you finished? We're a bit older than 12. If you want to make up rules on public FFA servers, you instead need to get your own box to play on or write a mod w/ the 'decency' rules you've come up with. We prefer to play based on the rules Raven wrote into the game. BTW....these do not include hand-holding, singing, dancing, manditory bowing, tree hugging, or invunerability when your sabre is off.

REMINDER: THIS IS JUST A GAME !!!!

if its "Just a game" then why do a**holes like the guy that made this thread spend so much time trying to ruin it. go be a quaker and get out of the games of those who want to play it. btw its lamers like you people that made my clan lock up our server so we can actually play on it without 5 a**holes running around blowig rockets and running backwards firing bows at us!

Like you faggots, we just wanna play the game, but you morons make up stupid rules and try to get us kicked and banned.

Why don't you guys play on duel servers???

Why stand around in FFA servers when you can be in duel servers, please answer me cause I'm really curious if you guys are too stupid or pure @$$holes and think the world revolves around you.

Originally posted by Bungalow

Like you faggots, we just wanna play the game, but you morons make up stupid rules and try to get us kicked and banned.

Why don't you guys play on duel servers???

Why stand around in FFA servers when you can be in duel servers, please answer me cause I'm really curious if you guys are too stupid or pure @$$holes and think the world revolves around you.

<sarcasm>Woohoo, I love being labelled a moron. </sarcasm>

Because in duel servers there can only be one duel happening at a time? And thats been said how many times now? Several dozen times? So therefore dueling in a FFA server is better, because more duels can happen at once, private or not (private as in the private duels, not private server).

You still haven't picked up on that?

Originally posted by Soul-Burn

They have, they just like flame wars... no one can be that dumb not to understand till now.

It may be possible they haven't read all 300 posts on this subject. You may not want to call them dumb until you know if that is so or not.

Archived