Home

Lightkatana

Fallen_Rayne

Anyone out there interested in changing the lightsaber into a japanase sword 'Katana'?

Also, including solid snake's skin for Mp to make it even better...

Is it possible to make the Kitana from it's original state into a kitana with a color outline and like make the kitana swing faster, easily cutting limb by assigning a key to it?

If yes please reply and those who have a kitana mod please send it to me at pegasus_kuuga@hotmail.com...

I've finished a katana model w/texture (mine is late shinto style, but that's easy enough to change on the jpg) and i known a numder of others are working on ninja tc's. once someone releases a glm exporter there should dozens of saber mods.

If you want to make a beam katana though, that probably won't work. the ls beam is a jpg displayed in a plane perpendicular to the viewer, ie: symetric objects (such as columns, umbrellas, and spheres) or objects that would be held faceing any direction w/reference to the user (golf clubs, wrenches, and sporks) are displayed correctly, where as a katana would be held backwards/sideways/impaleing the user/etc

Archived