Home

Raven Knows

Mertado

About the g_forcePowerDisable bug or UI bug, however you want to look at it (if you follow this board, you'll see it's a complex problem). They are currently looking into the best way to fix it. So please stop b!tching about how [whiny voice]ooooh Raven doesn't give a rat's corpse about it's fans[/whiny voice]. They do.

Found a bug recently in JK2 - JO. Sent an e-mail to LucasArts to get an answer...GUESS WHAT??? I never got a reply. Sent an e-mail To Raven...GUESS WHAT??? About 1 week later a got a reply saying that they were not aware of the bug...The person advised their programmers and they will look into it. Their help was greatly appreciated...Hope they can fix that bug now!!!!

The Moral of the Story is. Lucas sleeps on a pile of money and does not care about the fans...Computer geeks (Raven) are cool!!! Thank the maker (tee hee) for the geeks.:atat:

I would also ask what e-mail are you using to send to Raven Software? I went through their web site and didn't find anything specific to jkii, no e-mail. no forum, no general technical support e-mail. I would greatly like to open a dialogue with them about my (and others) troubled experiences with certain firewalls + routers. I too have an e-mail in to LucasArts but I don't have much hope that they will have anything useful to say.

Please, post the e-mail you used here to successfully get a response, or even just send via e-mail or IM or something. I would greatly appreciate it.

Realize that the JK2 dedicated files are unsupported. Do not expect much help with your router/firewall issues. Most, if not all, of those issues come down to router/firewall configuration issues and not the server. I'm sure you will find someone willing to help you out a bit at Raven, but keep your expectations low. Not because Raven is crappy, but because it's not their job to do that type of support.

Archived