Home

How do you run along the wall?

Duhara

you need to be right along side the wall, running forward with strafe right on if the wall is on your right, left if on left. run strafe hold jump key.

anybody know how to do that move where youjump and flip upsidedown and slash your opponent? i can only do it once in a while, and never know how i did it, its the one with the elaborate ending. know what one im talking about?

To those who keep asking: how the HELL do you THINK you do it? Did you even FLIPPING TRY?!? What could it be, what could it be... how can I possibly wallwalk... lets see, everyone strafes into walls whilst running then suddenly runs up it... maybe I need to stand in the middle of th FUGGING room and press jump and force a bit. How about I jump at the wall? DUH! How about I stuff using my peanut brain and go ask someone who does actually have the mental capacity to figure out the EXTREMELY BLOODY OBVIOUS!!! ****ING IDIOTS READ THE ****ING MANUAL (RTFM)!!!

Originally posted by Redvan

anybody know how to do that move where youjump and flip upsidedown and slash your opponent? i can only do it once in a while, and never know how i did it, its the one with the elaborate ending. know what one im talking about?

Hmmm, lets see... Oh wait... Thats in the Manual too...

Guess what RTFM

Archived