Home

What skin do you use?

Silent Wolf

and why?

I use the kyle skin with the blue saber, ive tried every possible combo with every differnt skin and i just keep coming back to it. BLue is my ALL TIME favorite color, i think half of my clothes are blue heh, and kyles animations look cool. Luke on the other hand....

what do you all use :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HertogJan

reborn/forceuser (hahahaha... the taunt is cool :))

red saber (hey, why do you think cool guys like vader, the reborn and desann used red?? yeah, because it's the best, hehe)

I use the blue-team Reborn and blue lightsaber. Blue and black are my favorite colors and the Reborn just look the most Jedi-Like of any characters in the game. In Jedi Knight, I used the green-Kyle with a green-Lightsaber.

I'm usually a Darksider :dmaul3:

I usually play with the Prisoner skin, and an orange lightsaber (still think it looks more Gold than orange. Heh. ;) ). I'm always fighting on the side of the underdog... :D

Also...I've got similar hair colour, with a beard and tache too...so it fits me. :D

Besides, I tried the Shadowtrooper and Stormtrooper, with a purple saber, and it just didn't feel right. Guess that makes me a light-sider...

I use Reborn because it's the only model that has semi-robes, which I really like saber fighting in(seems more Jedi-like). When they release the SDK I'm sure there will be robes models, but I won't be able to use them much until Raven releases an official one(Even then, servers might not have it.. Like the UT bonus packs. Damn lazy server admins)

I use the Gran skin (in singleplayer the brown 3 eyed things with the thermies) because at a distance with your eyes squinted it looks a bit like a cow , and I love cows, and use the pink sable, just because that's a goofy combo ^^

plus he says ecoo sheebaah whatever that means ^^

I use the Chiss model with default color with the green saber.

The Chiss model because I like the outfit plus he looks a little alien without going over the top. The green saber because it seems as if the Padawan learners always seem to have green sabers in the movies and I'm no expert....yet.

Archived