Home

Stormtrooper taunt a plague??

chiablo

don't know if anyone else has had this happen to them, but...

I was playing online the other night when I got into a duel. We were busy fighting when two stormtroopers came up and started taunting like crazy.

"Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there!"

ARGH!!

on another server, half of the players on it were stormies, taunting like nobody's business.

if you are one of these +4un+ Wh0r3z... STOP IT before I jab an icepick into your eye.

:eek:

ACK... GET AWAY!!

(stormtrooper following me) "Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there! Hey, you there!"

(Chiablo pulls out his Icepick Saber)

*voosh whhhhaaaannnnnnn whooooooashhhh KKKSSSCCCCHHH!*

"Hey, you t...... AACCCGGHHHHH!!!!!

"Chiablo has solved yet another problem with the universe"

(in the distance)

*spawn sound*

"Hey, you there!"

It's nowhere near as annoying as Luke's taunt. God...

"I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you! I'm saying I want you to let go of your anger before it destroys you!"

the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie the force is my allie

:D :D

talk about spam...

Originally posted by enDless_Deliriu

hmm..wonder if I can bind saber swing and taunt to the same key...yes, then I'd taunt everytime I attacked! :D

LOL :

Slash"hey you there" slice"hey you there"

what about:

bind uparrow "moveforward; +taunt; say MUAHAHAHA;"

...I like "Hey! You there!" As much as the next man but imagine instead if you could use the stomie skin, slash some jedi scum to the ground and then taunt in their face:

"What's the biggest ship you've been on?"

Now...that would be cool!

DK

ugh... what's funny is if you go to your console and instead of typing taunt, you type +taunt... it'll act as if you were holding down your taunt key.

I was dessan, messing around. couldn't get it unstuck.

~ +taunt

"Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo! Save your strength, Foo!

~ -taunt

OT alert!!!

hey chiablo, do you play the rtcw MP demo? was on a server with someone with the same name as you... kept blowing his head off w/sniper rifle:D

I was useing my SPY name there.

if it was not you, what is the meaning/root of chiablo?:)

TIA dude

Archived