Home

Favorite non-cheat sp moment

knightthaler

I finally finished the game, it took awhile but did it with out any cheats or walkthroughs. Although frustrating at times it was worth it.

I wanted to ask all those who have made it through what their favorite moment in the game was for them when not using any cheat codes. Please note spoilers for those who haven't finished yet.

I must admit mine was beating Desann in a saber lock, knocking him down and finishing him off, to take him out that way provided the best gaming satisfaction I've had in awhile.

My favourite part so far was when I was running through the streets on Bespin, at the part where you're ambushed by 2 Reborns. Both came at me, I attacked the closer one, he blocked me, attacked again, killed him. Attacked the second, finishing move was the jump over somersaut and attack down. It played out in slow mo, I just wish I could have gotten a screenshot, or a demo recorded.

Well I was going to say the time on "saving Lando" level, when I first started using my pull force and jerked the greedos in the wall slots into the wall, and shot them the head while they were getting back up. But Truejedi reminded me of the fun of watching all those clowns getting sucked into space... I had to save that point and go get my grandson Cody ( who as been watching play ) to see that one. He got board watching me try to get in there and take them out, so he went out side... LOL

~Nomad~

Nomad's Place II

My favorite part was fighting the two Shadow Troopers in the Jedi Academy courtyard with the help of the Padawans. I had already killed one of the Troopers and the Padawans both knocked down the other. I put on Speed and rolled over him, killing him with my saber. Then I killed the Padawans. Hee-hee.

All good moments, but for me it was the first use of the lightsaber in the bar. Everyone in the place tries to kill me and fails miserably, then I gift each of them with a single slash and they fall in pieces. Not the saber duels I get to enjoy later, of course, but still a good time.

I'd have to say my favorite was the yavin swamp area. There were some good saber fights as well as some great opportunities to put some stormtroopers in thier place. Mostly I like this level because of how good it looks with maxed out graphic options on a Geforce 3.

My favorite moment was when I was on Jedi Knight difficulty (second time through) and I was in the Final Academy level and I mistakenly brought my allies up to Lukes Room before going out to the courtyard. When I got to the courtyard my allies abandoned me (or ally, one of them may've died) and I fought off the horde of enemies out there by myself and in one try. That was too awesome.

I've not actually beaten the game yet, I'm on the Doomgiver shields mission, and I can't wait to get to yavin. My fav parts until now were fighting the 4 reborn with Luke in the Cairn, and the Reborn at the start of Bespin Platform. I like the Bespin Platform one because its a fast fight to get to and fun to play. If I fight for fun, I don't use speed, it makes it really cool.

By the by, I do cheat, but only to change my saber color to green. I just like it better than blue. Do I qualify as a cheater?

I just finished the game, and I didn't use cheats, although I did come here and read the post about sheild codes....... I just couldn't get it figured out....

My favorite part was on the doomgiver when I was entering the large room with several guys in it. I sat at the vent grate (above the door) and used the mind trick on one person at a time, and watched them shoot each other. When it got down to two guys left, I went in and took care of them myself.....

I don't know why, but I got a kick out of watching them shoot themselves...:lol:

I'm really a DF player and I rarely stray to other games. I have tried the multiplayer for this game, and don't care a lot for it. But as far as Single Player goes, this game was more fun for me than any other I have played...

Erdnase............

I'm actually still playing.. I'm in the doomsgiver detention eary stage but I thing I allready met my best moment in the first boss in the air city..

I've allready read about Tiavon, she ought to be a real pain in the ass.. well I just stood there waiting for her to attack.. obviously she didn't... so I casted a speed, ran up to her she jumped and I pushed her ofver.. thinking she plunged to her death I was really satisfied with my little victory..

Not knowing that there was actually a platform from wich she jumped back and killed me in one well swung chop just whe I was looking down for her body... :D

My favorite has got to be the first lightsaber battle in the Air Chamber of Bespin. You've just jumped a mile into the air from platform to platform....you sense something in the Force....and then some crazed madman drops on you out of nowhere, and suddenly you're in a fight for your life! It's your first battle lightsaber-to-lightsaber, and if it drags out for a while (like mine did) you end up leaping from catwalk to catwalk, teetering on the edge...

I ended up backflipping onto one of the catwalks across a small gap and Force-pulling him into a rather good impression of a winged brick...

(don't matter if you slap wings on a brick, it's still gonna crash and burn)

When I was dueling 2 reborns on the Doomgiver level, I saber locked with the first one and as he fell I sabered him thru the chest only to see the second reborn about to attack from behind so I executed a spin which took the saber from the chest of one reborn and into the seconds.

All in slow-mo. I have never seen a cooler SP moment ever.

It has to be the Engine Room level where you ride the flying discus on levitation rings around the room.

Just after starting my ride I followed a whimsical urge to jump and see if I could land on one of the wall fixtures. No soon have I landed than I turn around to watch a brace of rockets take out the hover track. I was so caught up watching the disc sail off into the abyss, I never saw the rocket headed right for me.

It took forever to cross that level and I had a heck of a time duplicating that first jump off the disc without falling after that first time.

For a cheating moment. It's definately using noclip during the first visit to the jedi academy to get in the Drone training room. I found that the room would keep spawning drones everytime you pushed the button, so soon that poor student was living a jedi's worst nightmare: a room-filling swarm of drones shooting him from every possible angle while I laughed in the corner.

hrmmm, probly playing on single played map "the ladder". if you havent downloaded it, DO IT NOW! it's awesome! i did a wall run and decapitated one reborn, then flipped off the wall, threw my saber, and had the other decapitated before i hit the ground again.

i do use cheats though, only sabercolor and saberrealisticcombat. nothing to make the game easier, only to make it cooler :)

My sweetest moment in this game actually happened a few hours ago.

I was in the final fight with Desann, and I'd died maybe a dozen or so times and was just getting ready to give up and leave for work. But I had saved it, by accident, in the middle of the fight at a point when Desann was right behind me. So as a last ditch effort, I reloaded the game, and immediately backflipped over Desann and force pushed him to the ground. And then I just took one step forward and killed him with a downward stroke. It was really a well executed move and I was kinda shocked when I killed him.

I can't remember finishing a game that nicely before.

It was bittersweet though, cos I realized I finished the game and didn't have anything left to do :(

But it has to be one of my favourite FPS games in a while.

I have two favorite moments:

The first was in Bespin when the first Reborn shows up. It was a drawn out heated duel, neither of us hitting a good blow, and in the end we saberlock, I win, and cut him down. VERY satisfying.

The second was against Tavion. I lost time and time again trying to outsaber her, so I let her jump and pushed her around, ran up and sabered her. I have a quicksaved file just before she dies. She threw her saber at me and lost it under the platform. She's just standing there with her hand out...

u guys have completed it,

plz plz help me im at the last lvl on yavin in the temple and im at a bit where there is 3 passassages one leads to death down a hole, another is just a mirror and the other is a fire which i put out then went down a hole froce pushed 3 walls and got stuck again , plz plz plz help to get to Desann

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite moment in the game has to be when Luke came to help me fight the stormtroopers and Reborn. While fighting the Reborn Luke took two and I took two. When I finished off the first one I accidently did a backwards stab almost instantly after and killed the other Reborn. Man I wish I had a video of the friggin fight.:slsaber:

Originally posted by BigMexican

hrmmm, probly playing on single played map "the ladder". if you havent downloaded it, DO IT NOW! it's awesome! i did a wall run and decapitated one reborn, then flipped off the wall, threw my saber, and had the other decapitated before i hit the ground again.

i do use cheats though, only sabercolor and saberrealisticcombat. nothing to make the game easier, only to make it cooler :)

I think the saberrealisticcombat is kinda cheating though, since everyone gets killed in one swing. At least, it seems that way ;)

My fav moment was all the flying around in the fan shaft in cloud city, right around the first reborn seen.

Archived