Home

Logitech Wheel Mouse - Wheel skips weapons...iFeel and some Dismember questions

nifelan

Hi

Question 1:

I use a Logitech iFeel Mouse and if i move the wheel to change the weapon, i can only select every 2nd weapon.... the rest is skipped

Anyone can help ?

Question 2:

Is there an option (or console command) that enables iFeel ?

Or a MOD ?

Question 3:

I am using the german Version of JO and want to enable dismemberment

I downloaded and installed the files from http://www.maddes.net/temp/ and didn't play singleplayer since then ;)

I want to enable dismemberment in Multiplayer (g_dismember 100) but the game crashes after the first saber-kills (i set up a Server)...

Is there any solution for this problem ?

Well, I can't help you with question 2 or 3 :o

As to the wheel I might have something to do with the mouse setup in windows. Try reducing the number of lines in the "Scrolling Size" option of your Mouseware (under the "Buttons" tab)

Hope that helps :)

Darn, teleguy beat me to it :D

1. fiddling with your mouse scroll line setting may or may not work. I have the same problem in UT. Changing that setting did not help.

2. iFeel is not supported in JK2, or any other Quake 3 engine game for that matter. I use one. I know. It sucks.

3. I live in North America, so I couldn't really say.

I have some more Questions :D :

Is it possible to have the SP Physics (Lightsaber) in MP ?

Are there any "mirror"-Effects in the Game ?

I use a Radeon64DDR and I don't see any reflections (as you can see on some screenshots)

Why is the search function in this Forum disabled ?

So, now i'm testing if that with the scroll line -> 1 helps :)

Ok, that did'nt solve the Problem, but I de-activated "[ ]Use only MS-Office compatible...", now it works

I think the Problem was, that JK II got the Mousewheel-up/down command 2 times ;)

And more Questions:

Why is the double-bladed Lightsaber a cheat ?

Any possibility to play with a double-bladed Lightsaber without devmap ?

hmm.. would be great if there would be a patch, which allows you to switch between double-bladed lightsaber and the normal (and keeping the db-lightsaber after dieing ;) )

btw: if you find some engish-mistakes, sorry. i ususally speak german :rolleyes:

Archived