Home

**New MP Move**

Dunpeel

I was on a duel server just now and I saw a guy called "SITHMENACE" pull a move I have never seen anyone do. He feigned death and then after he slashed while having his back on the ground. We havent started fighting and i didnt kick him. It was a saber only, no force duel server. Anyone happen to know of have seen this move before?

I've done this before, but I don't know if it showed up on the other player's client. I have 3 models bound to 3 different keys, and one time I just started pressing them over and over while battling, and suddenly my model kept lying down. The other guy didn't say anything, so I don't know if he saw it. I do know that changing your model doesn't always show up, and I did the rapid model change in front of a friend and he didn't see it either.

I have a saber color change bind where my saber flashes all the different colors. Sometimes when I press it my guy lays down for a second then appears standing again. On one server he laid down and stayed down, it was actually pretty funny.

Originally posted by hartsoup

I have a saber color change bind where my saber flashes all the different colors. Sometimes when I press it my guy lays down for a second then appears standing again. On one server he laid down and stayed down, it was actually pretty funny.

Hartsoup,

would you mind sharing your keybind for this?

Thanks,

Dim-Ize

Heres my saber config:

// Saber Color Changer
// Created by [sotS]-Sparks
// [email]coolcommander@charter.net[/email]
//===================

// Red
set saber0 "color1 0; set scolor vstr saber1"

//Orange
set saber1 "color1 1; set scolor vstr saber2"

//Yellow
set saber2 "color1 2; set scolor vstr saber3"

//Green
set saber3 "color1 3; set scolor vstr saber4"

//Blue
set saber4 "color1 4; set scolor vstr saber5"

//Purple
set saber5 "color1 5; set scolor vstr saber0"

vstr saber0
set scolor vstr saber0
bind v "vstr scolor"

Hope that helped.

Sparks,

Thank-you for sharing your keybind config.

Being new to this, I wanted to make sure I was correctly configuring this.

I simply made a vstr scolor.cfg and put in my base directory. I added exec vstr scolor.cfg to the autoexec.cfg file in my base directory. Then I copied and pasted your commands above.

Is this the correct pocedure?

Thanks,

Dim-Ize

Archived