Home

Report any problems here

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

If you can't arrange your game, or you are having problems, post here.

If you experience problems in the game, please remember to take a Screen Shot. Press the Print Screen button on your computer!

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

I am checking the threads everyday. Most people won't be able to check their emails or surf until the weekend, so please give them a chance.

If you have posted in your game thread and you are still waiting contact from your opponent - don't worry. There is still plenty of time to play your game.

However, if they do not post, or fail to show up for whatever reason, I will award the game to the one who made the effort to post in their game thread.

No contact = defeat.

DMUK

Guest LordMalloch

hey, DarthMaul, my opponent never contacted me. I tried to get ahold of him but i cant use the email option in the user index.

Guest DarthMaulUK

If you have posted in your game thread and you are still waiting contact from your opponent - don't worry. There is still plenty of time to play your game - lasy day today.

However, if they do not post, or fail to show up for whatever reason, I will award the game to the one who made the effort to post in their game thread.

No contact = defeat.

DMUK

Guest _MecH_LoVeR_
Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

Not to panic. (...) and you are in it Mech Lover

DMUK

thanx DM..

...I am doing Round 2 atm...

when can we see it?

DM;

Pulser beat me in the second round. All went by the book.

One little gripe is that someone at my house decided to uninstall Paint Shop. And pasting a bitmap from GB simply into Paint results in a black screen with a mess.

So my question is: is it ok if Mech_Pulser provides you the final screenshot instead of me (who lost) ?

Just so you know that what he sends isn't fabricated by anyone:

My final resources were:

Carbon: 1

Food: 173

Nova: 410

Ore: 200

Final score was 1297, pop was 17/200

thanks

Archived