Home

The blood patch + instructions

Usurper

Here is a full link to the blood patch.

I did a search on google for a blood patch on German websites and found it.

http://mitglied.lycos.de/dascrat/uploads/JK2_uncut_blood.zip

I have installed it and it works wonderfully (only have tested SP)

Unzip the file and put it in your main JediKnight2 directory.

Run the exe and it will patch the files. It also makes backups of your files and creates an uninstaller if you ever want to get rid of it.

Load up SP and watch the blood fly. It is not overdone, just enough to give it a cool effect.

Also.... It creates a submenu in the Setup option called "Zensor".

Here, you can turn censor on/offf, you can change the settings for dismemberment probabilties, and you can turn on/off saber realistic combat so that you can have blood without the saber killing people by just walking near them.

Enjoy!

[usurper]

Not bad, but be forewarned that this WILL replace game files(jk2sp.exe and jk2gamex86.dll, both of which are put in a BACKUP folder for you beforehand), and is a bit of a pain to uninstall(rename the backed up files and put them in the main folder, then delete the files placed in base directory).

In retrospect, I'm not sure jk2gamex86.dll was even there in the first place, can someone that hasn't installed this clarify for me?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. If you prefer, you can get the same files off the CD.

thanks for the pics. the effect looks a lot better than i thought it would. i still don't think i'm going to install it, though. the addition of blood is not worth the trouble of having to uninstall it every time i want to play without it. does it cause problems in MP?

Irimi-Ai

This is a nice little touch in the SP game. No too much and not too little. Unrealistic, but cool to see.;) -Though, the in-game sub-menu thats created is in German and the Read-Me is in German as well. Sure hope an English version becomes available:p

-Btw, I've been messing around w/ the JK][ Radient and it's pretty damn nice! -Gonna start work on a Hoth FFA map soon:D

Uninstalling is not a problem.

All you have to do is create a batch file that will automatically

restore the original files.

I am going to create one of my own.

If anyone wants it when im done, let me know.

[usurper]

Originally posted by Usurper

Uninstalling is not a problem.

All you have to do is create a batch file that will automatically

restore the original files.

I am going to create one of my own.

If anyone wants it when im done, let me know.

[usurper]

Yes please I would like that batch file once you have created it thanks, I am abit new to this.

thanks for the offer, but not thanks. i don't think uninstalling is that big of a deal. i just don't want to have to install/uninstall the mod every time i want to play with or without it. too much of a pain. i don't think it's one that i would always have active or use. i think i'd switch a lot.

Irimi-Ai

question: what happens when you join a pure server? will it toss you for impure files?

also; the germen. I managed to guess most of it, useing my really bad germen skills, but a list of the choises in the new menu(zensure) would really be helpful. I'd do it myself but I am quite bad at germen ;) a germen/english speeker would do so much better...:D

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

question: what happens when you join a pure server? will it toss you for impure files?

also; the germen. I managed to guess most of it, useing my really bad germen skills, but a list of the choises in the new menu(zensure) would really be helpful. I'd do it myself but I am quite bad at germen ;) a germen/english speeker would do so much better...:D

Sorry ignore the quote above this post my mistake!!

I meant it for this post!!

Originally posted by D.L.

It's not a dismemberment patch.

To enable dismemberment quicky just bring up the console (shift and ~)

Type helpusobi 1

then g_saberrealisticcombat 1

according to Jedi Knight II .Net the commands g_saberrealisticcombat 2 and g_saberrealisticcombat 3 have also a certain affect, one which i am not certain about at this time. i think that it increases the amount of the body parts that can be cut off, but im not sure

Archived