Home

Broken Sword 3 anyone?

Norimaki

Don't know if you've seen these screenshots yet, but I think it's definitely worth a mention that they look absolutely stunning. Oh yeah, before I forget: I got the links off a German message board (maniac.de) and alex3d is the one who posted them...

Enjoy:

http://vidgames.gcpro.de/files/mac1.jpg

http://vidgames.gcpro.de/files/mac2.jpg

Now THIS is the kind of money that needs to be spent on adventure games to make them popular again...

I'm pretty amazed at how well they were able to sustain the graphics style from the first two games in 3d. What about you?

It doesn't look like its trying to be too advanced,

so hopefully it will still play well.

The other two games are definately some of my favourites,

and I've been waiting for this for a long time.

But the release date it said was Autumn 2003!

We've got to wait another year and a half!

Aaaargh!

And where is George's Greeny/blue jacket?

He needs it, its a trademark.

Originally posted by 1.21 Jigawatts?

And where is George's Greeny/blue jacket?

He needs it, its a trademark.

One of the Revolution guys who's posting on the AG.com boards indicated that this is just an early engine test more than anything. Stuff like jaggies and costumes are bound to change in the next 18 months.

Oh! While I agree that BS2 wasn't as great as the first one, you have to admit its humour owned everything.

they better get that jacket on george fast indeed hehe :)

hmm i dunno i liked BS1 and 2 just as much. Though nothing beats that french joke from BS1 with the police man saying: "And don't cross the road until the little man shows green." haha great stuff that =]

i loved BS2's part where you got to sneak in the warehouse thing and all, plus the inca temple thing made me feel close to indy =D

Hey, ok, 3d isn't as good as 2d, but without 3d theres no more real adventure games. Thats fact. No-one, no-one will buy a 2d game in todays game market. Unless its on GBA, because why play a 2d game when you have X-Box, Gamecube, PS2, GeForce 4?

Besides, Grim Fandango was LucasArts finest hour.

Originally posted by LucasTones

Hey, ok, 3d isn't as good as 2d, but without 3d theres no more real adventure games. Thats fact. No-one, no-one will buy a 2d game in todays game market. Unless its on GBA, because why play a 2d game when you have X-Box, Gamecube, PS2, GeForce 4?

Besides, Grim Fandango was LucasArts finest hour.

I'd buy a 2D adventure game. Or are you talking about normal people?

Archived