Home

Ep2!!!!!Palpatine?????hidden past

AnTi-HeRo

Hey all,

As all of you are aware Ep2 is out soon....now most of you know of Palpatine(if you don't, where you been dude) and that he is a key playa in the developing starwars saga. But, what we DON"T know about him is his past, unlike other jedi/sith in the story such luke, obi-wan and anakin. Virtually nothing is known of his past, his training,(?fall to the dark side?)...his STORY.

My personal theory this that he never WAS a jedi... that he was one of the first, raised and (?trained?) as a sith, one of the first sith to rise from the ashes of their fallen ancestors.......

What does everyone else think about this??

Everyone who reads this...plz reply your own theory or idea of Palptines origins and tell me what your onion is of mine!!!!!!!

Palpatine was probably just another in a long line of trained sith lords. Since Darth Bane's law of two, there have only ever been two sith. Palpy probably killed his master and took over as the new master of the darkside (as Maul would have done if he lived long enough). How he came into contact with his master though, is the real story... how does a young Naboonian senator come into contact and with and trained by a Dark Lord of the Sith? Hmmm... Maybe his master was his father... or his mother?

But its all conjecture... lets face it, these films aren't about Palpy, they're about Anakin and Luke (prequals and OT respectively). It's highly unlikely Palpy's origins are going to appear on film, so we're left with expanded universe info and personal opinion to fill in the blanks.

Pity we never got to see Maul kill Palpy, and take over as THE dark lord :dmaul3:

Archived