Home

Episode II Shocker!!

Schmatz

Ok, I know no one wants to hear much about Star Wars at these forums, but this is just the best and funniest news ever. My brother just bought the new action figure for Jar Jar Binks from Episode II, and he is now made into a Senator (trouble brewing) and I read the back of the package, which is as follows:

Now a Senate representative from Naboo, Jar Jar wears the elaborate Gungan outfit deemed proper for the ceremonial grandeur of the Senate. In a twist of fate, Jar Jar is manipulated to propose the motion that gives Chancellor Palpatine the powers of an emperor

So, technically:

If you look at it, everything is all Jar Jar's fault, becaus he was an idiot and gives Palpatine power, resulting in Anakin getting evil and then becoming Darth Vader and causes all the problems the Empire lays upon the galaxy. So, in short terms, EVERYTHING IS JAR JAR's FAULT!!!

Good to see they made the idiot screw everything up.

Edit by Metallus: Just adding a spoiler tag. ;)

I apolagize... the back of the box quote wasn't supposed to be a spoiler... I don't think I did it I think someone else did... an admin or something... but anyways I just thought it was funny that they chose Jar Jar as the reason for the next 4 episodes.

Originally posted by Schmatz

I apolagize... the back of the box quote wasn't supposed to be a spoiler... I don't think I did it I think someone else did... an admin or something...

Edit by Metallus: Just adding a spoiler tag.

Archived