Home

Jedi / No Jedi *poll*

Kx_Dra_Sycdan

Jedi or No Jedi?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Jedi or No Jedi?

• Jedi
    • No Jedi

ALL mods of JediKnight that came out of the box have Jedi!

Make a mod without Jedi! People want Jedi? Play the game!

I want some shooting in the star wars universe. I LOVE using my plain E-11 laser blaster and other guns (though many stink).

Yeah Rebel Strike! Guns, no Jedi!

Good luck though....damn critical Americas....like where Im from! Hah.

Put in Jedi, but make them rare, for instance you are on a team, and each team has a certain amount of points to spend on a class, a jedi is expensive, so the team has to choose who will be a jedi, therefore holding more responsiblity.

Think of it this way, this mod is trying to portray a StarWars fight. There is at least one Jedi in every StarWars movie, having at least one Jedi fight in one of the movies, just my outlook.:)

Originally posted by Zane_0

Put in Jedi, but make them rare, for instance you are on a team, and each team has a certain amount of points to spend on a class, a jedi is expensive, so the team has to choose who will be a jedi, therefore holding more responsiblity.

Think of it this way, this mod is trying to portray a StarWars fight. There is at least one Jedi in every StarWars movie, having at least one Jedi fight in one of the movies, just my outlook.:)

I'm with Zane on this. Make a limit to it or rare, or even expensive if you have to. I think I'd be great if we could fit Jedi into this mod and keep it as less of a DM as possible.

Perhaps set a kill limit for the Jedi on each side, so that when the Jedi has killed x number of people, he is reduced to a normal soldier... this might make the Jedi more of a protector than an aggressor.

Perhaps throw in power-up items or use a point system to regulate the kill limit, or perhaps make the person with the fewest (or second fewest or something) the Jedi for the next battle, so that one person isn't dominating the entire time.

Just some thoughts. Even if Jedi aren't included in this mod, it looks like it's going to be downright awesome for Star Wars fans, and I'm looking forward to it a lot.

It wouldn't be true to the battles of the original trilogy to include Jedis. There really have been only four in the entire original trilogy, and only Luke appeared in any battles. Having Jedi running around wouldn't be like the battles at all.

Archived