Home

Help on Level 17 (Doomgiver Communications Array)

HelpUsObi 1

??

That diddn't help at all... :rolleyes:

But, anyway I figured it out already...

But I have more problems...

I just got off the train thing and when I try entering the codes to match the Rogue Squadron's frequency, Kyle keeps saying "It's offline.". How do I turn it online...

Here is a screenshot of where I am now...

BTW, I have gotten a little further, only to the control to enter the codes, which as well says "It's offline."

Screenshot: http://www.gamepalace.net/doomgiver.jpg

Your original question was "Where the hell do I go from here?" The exact answer is "Through the grate in the ceiling." I told you as much information as you needed to get past that point. You even admit that you figured it out on your own. It just happens to be a well hidden grate.

As to your next question, there's a sticky post (Strategy Guide #4: The Doomgiver Code) at the top of the forum that gives you a complete walkthrough.

I asked the same question when I got there...

And what Onlyonecanoli told me was "look up" so I did all saw was the cieling LOL till I ran around with my nose in the air, then I slapped my self on the fore head and said out loud " you idiot" :)

~Nomad~

LOL, thanks!

But, I'm on the next level now! :D

Doomgiver Detention. :eek:

Pretty hard, can anypne give me some tips... The area with the 3 large doors and that one control to open them is confusing, I can't remember which one I came in from. :confused:

Maybe, I don't need to pass that area...

Is there somewhere else to go?

Find a big room with three smaller rooms, red, green, and blue ones. In all those rooms the buttons are offline too. From there you'll find a elevator. It's the same elevator you see behind the glass in the room where you took your screenshot. Ride it (I'm not sure if it goes up or down), then, well, you can figure out the rest.

Originally posted by ibobb7

Find a big room with three smaller rooms, red, green, and blue ones. In all those rooms the buttons are offline too. From there you'll find a elevator. It's the same elevator you see behind the glass in the room where you took your screenshot. Ride it (I'm not sure if it goes up or down), then, well, you can figure out the rest.

No, It's OK.

I said I already finished that level. :D

It sounds like you're in what I call the repair bay. You've probably entered the first TIE hanger, sucked everybody out into space, laughed your butt off, and rode the elevator down. You then killed everyone that thought they could stop you, and are sitting in a little booth that toggles between three doors. If you're in the booth, then the door on your far left is where you came in. There are three TIE hangers in this section. Hanger #1 is where you came in. Hangers #2 and #3 are connected to the repair bay where you are. The trouble is that the door between Hanger #1 and Hanger #2 is locked. Since the repair bay connects all three hangers, you can use it get around the locked doors.

The long and the short of it is that Door #1 (Far Left) = Hanger #1, Door #2 = Hanger #2, and Door #3 = Hanger #3. Of course, in order to get into the next Hanger, you need to unlock the elevators. This can be done in the control rooms that look out onto both hangers. IE, Hangers #1 and #2, as well as Hangers #2 and #3.

Archived