Home

weapon powers, meds, and general thanks

Cedproject

I wanna say its nice to see a team based mod coming to star wars, and Im really looking forward to this. I played the hell outta df2 and MotS online. And I've been disapointed in jk2 gameplay. I dont really like any of the weapons and I've always been nf gun person. And it seems to me they spent more time tweaking the saber than they did the guns.

lately I've enjoyed the team play with classes in RtCW immensely, and Im really hoping you guys take will the strong points from that game. I was wondering if the st rifle's power will be more calibrated more to the way the smg's in wolf are in power, as it was really weak in df2 and mots, but not quite as bad in jk2. I was wondering what also was going to be the rebel equivalent of the st rifle, as well as the health/shield possibilities.

I'd also like to say I think the medic reviving property is really nice. I was disapointed you guys feel it wont make it at all if meds even make it. I aslo think a scout class much like from MotS would be a nifty addition.

Thanks much and I cant wait to play this.

I was reading through some more of the posts and saw some suggestions for the hoth level. AT-ST's and AT-AT's of course seem like the kind of thing needed. at at's are things that everyone would like to see, espeacially the interior. Anyways, I thought a cool idea for a imperial spawn point would be an at at parked outside of the base. Now htf do are stormtroopers supposed to get out of something thats like 5 or 6 stories tall? You could have it crouched down possibly kinda like the way they were unloaded off the at at barge in force commander.

Just some thoughts.

Hey,

We will look into this about vehicles. It would be a cool feature to have in the mod and will most likely be included (otherwise the Battle of Hoth: Outside Scenario wouldn't be much fun right?) though in what level of interaction isn't decided yet.

We'll keep you posted about it.

/Sincerely. Jim- Modleader at Rebelstrike

Archived