Home

Get Your OWN Dedicated JK2 Server HERE!

Hey all, Go here to get a dedicated server for great prices!

Click here to Get a Dedicated game server On a 0c-48 backbone. Your pings will be liek 35!!

I have one for CS,come check it out if u play CS IP = 128.241.20.67. They just started taking orders for jk2 servers. Here is a IP of a test server they set up for u to see how great there servers are. IP=129.250.246.200 .The test server is located in Texas. so if you are on the east or west ans testing ur ping from this server, ur pings will be liek 70 - 100, But if u order a server, they can provide u with a server at 3 different data Centers wich are located as follows...San Jose Cali for the west coast, Dallas, Texas for the mid- USA, and Atlanta Georgia for the east coast so ur pings will always be low like 35 no matter where u LIVE!.Best of all, they do not charge a setup fee to get ur server started. Great customer service and Prices are very reasonable compared to other places like here->

GRiffinRun dedicated game servers

So just go check em out. I am a paying customer. Took me awhile to find a great place to rent a server. So i am tryin to pas some info. If u end up getting a server, they have some great features on there website. U get complete FTP access if u wanna control it through FTP. So u control it as if it were right in front of u. And at there web page, u can also control ur server and lots of other features if u dont wanna use ftp.If u dont understand anything, they have 24/7 customer support. U can contact there tech support through email, at the websight, on AOLIM, or ICQ. SO someone will always be there to help if u need help or are haveing problems with ur server .If ur server ever crashes, they have programs on there server that automatically restarts it's self. U can get stats and web hosting for about 10 more bucks a month.

SO get get one now, u wont be sry

Click here to Get a Dedicated game server On a 0c-48 backbone. Your pings will be liek 35!!

Like i said, i have a CS server from there. They do have a referal program, and yes, i can get free time if i refer enough people. But that doesnt effect anything that i said. Took me a long time to find a good compnay. And most others companys dont even support JK2 yet. This is the only one i have found so far that does even support them. So i am letting others know to maybe save them some trouble of going and looking at 30 different server hosting compnays. so Like i said, if u dont beleive me about the Pings or the company, go check em out urself, and maybe even go check out others and there prices. This compnay is one of the only ones that i have found that doesnt even charge a set-up FEE!!just go see for urself. =o)

Happy gameing!

Archived