Home

Stuck at end of Takara's Stronghold

Chiles4

Takara's Stronghold is the one with the electrified lake and the electric shield barrier with the dock on the other side of it. I went into the room with the 3 switches. I turned off the left one and the middle one to de-electrify all water on the level. I jump in the water looking for some underground cavern by which to bypass the shield barrier but can't find it.

Anyone remember this level? I could use some help.

Thanks, I used the map and headed towards an area that was near the "escape" dock and ended up neard a pool of water. I then realized they were referring to this pool for the underground cavern. And yep, I jumped in and there it was.

And yeah, the MotS walkthrough that's been copied all over the net sucks. It even tells you the wrong switches to pull.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

yeh, the puzzles aren't really bad at all - I just had "one of those moments". I'm probably rushing a bit too - this is my first time thru MotS!

That's one helluva walkthrough for TPM! Did you really like the game? I haven't considered picking it up. Is there a demo? If so, I'll give it a shot.

Yeah I did, but it's not like Jedi Knight. I think most of the people that didn't like it were expecting another Jedi Knight. LA wanted a game that targeted the largest possible audience, so TPM wasn't too complicated or difficult. For me, it was a lot of fun though, and I've enjoyed doing all kinds of things the game was never meant to do. You can pick it up for pretty cheap now.

Qui-Gon_Jinn.jpg

Master Qui-Gon's TPM Strategy Guide.

Archived