Home

Omnipresent Chaos, Battle For All.

Jem

*Deac stands above an army of 10,000 of his most elite troops. Selected from all of his allied forces, their job is the bidding of Emperor Deac*

My StarAngels, you have trained for many years for these days. Your race, your nationality, your religion, your background matters no more. What matters is the destruction of the evil enemy. We go forth, to the Imperial garrsions to destroy them!

I personally will join you!

Hail God Emperor Deac!

Maud'Deac! Maud'Deac!

For the journeyman!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Cracken sat in the Captains chair on the Bismark, silent and brooding. His new Admiral walked up.*

Tojo:Sir, final preparations and out fits are complete. The Clone Troopers have been trained with these new weapons, and are stationed on all commands. Ysalimari are inplace, and we should have no teleporting... pests on our ships. Your orders?

*Cracken was silent, lost in thought....*

Tojo: sir?

*cracken looked up*

Cracken: I will tell you when i am ready, now, leave me in peace.

Tojo: yes my lord.

*Cracken went back into thought. he rememberd the first time he encountered the Protoss, on the outskirts of the Unknown region. How vicous they were. merceless in there destruction..... he was a small bow on a secret Imperial Colony when they came... and killed his parents. everyone he knew, every one they loved.... they would pay... all of them. Every single one of them!*

Where to, my liege?

A small planet in a system called Sol. It's now under Imperial rule since they found one of our gateways. We're going to retake it, AND MAKE THEM PAY!

*Deac explodes[not literally!] in a rage, causing several ISD's to explode. The power is becoming difficult to wield when concentraction is not full. Deac must find something...something he can find only on Earth...

Landing, they find it overrun with clonetroopers, killing innocents. They don't stnad a chance. During the battle, Deac himself enters the field and draws the bone blade...*

DOOM AWAITS THEE!!!

*Deep within the bowels of the Bismark , Cracken moved his hand over a control panel. The doors open, and revealed the ultimate destroyer.

An Evangelion. standing at about 1000 ft tall, the behemoth stood in wait. an officer came up to him.*

Sir, should we pre...

Cracken: ...pare the entry plug? yes. I assume the S^2 Engine is operational.

yessir. It sustained no damage in the last sortie.

Cracken: good.

*Cracken went to the lockerroom, and changed iinto the Nerv suit, and entered his plug. His creation, his weapon. The plug inserted into the Eva's neck, and the nerve connection commenced. brilliant light surrouned the plug, and LCL filed the plug. When the view became clear, his sycnronization ratio was read to him. 399%. good. yess..... AT field was active, and ready. He moved the eva, gathering his pulse rifle, and enlarged lightsaber. The lightsaber went into the storage fin above the Eva's left soldier, and the pulse rifle slung onto the Eva's back. The Eva then reaced for his positron rifle, now pluged into the Eva's S^2 Engine plug.*

Comm:Sir, we are dropping out of lightspeed. Protoss home planet in sight.

Cracken:Open the Eva hanger.

*warning klaxxons went off, and Eva's Wings of Light appeared. The hanger opened, and Eva jetted to the Protoss homeworld. A carrier came to inspect, but Cracken knew it. The Eva raised it's hand at the carrier, palm open, and fired, THROUGH THE FORCE, a destructive blast, destroying the carrier.

Evangelion was not only an extension of him, but an extension of his powers though the Force, amplified.

Eva fell to the planet, gracefully landing outside the main city. He leveled the positron rifle, and fired. The blast ripped the city apart. again, and again he fired, destroying the fragile protoss on thier home planet. Probes raced to warp in new shield generators, but it was to late. The Bismark already was pointed toward the planet, it's main superlaser doors opened, and it fired.

The planet exploded violently, and amongst the chared remains in space, Eva stood.

Undamaged. It flew back to the Eva Hanger, and docked. Here, Cracken would stay. The Fleet hypered to Sol, the new Imperial outpost. He knew that bait would lure Deac out into the open.

Arriving, he flew from the hanger, and one by one, destroyed his ships with the Eva.*

((OOS: An Evangelion IS hard to destroy. Since this assumes the Evangelion has awakeend, Evangelion can regenerate all it's parts from nothing, and has a Strong AT field, which nulifies all weapons thrown at it. Even a planet exploding cannot harm it, esp. with Cracken's Sync ratio so high. (399%, max 400% before you meld with Eva.))

carrier.gif "Great Executor! The Empire has Destroyed planet Stanun XIX, one of our outer satellite planets, all that were responsable to survey this zone have joined the Psionic melding. Observers report use of new Empire robot technology equiped with AT field"

darkarchon.gif "So they have discovered the AT field, one of the first steps towards our Plasma Shields. This Lord Cracken has grown stronger and it seems that The Protoss, our Perfect beings, are not as perfect as we predicted they would be... Fleet Executor, proceed to the initial strike plan and head towards the Empire fleet Nav point, eliminate the ennemi. For Adun!"

archon.gif "This will be the perfect ultimate test for the Protoss. But what troubles me most is this great energy mass, can it really be Zassek?"

Meanwhile back in The Space Laboratory in an other Galaxy, the Cyborg continues to study himself and tries to find answers deep inside his ghost but all is hazy. He then asks Professor SteinFrank why he is equipped like a war machine.

tp-sv.gif "These were the orders of our Great and Noble Savior Lord Deac"

When the Name Deac is pronouced everybody bows down and the Cyborg fails to compute what's with this Deac.

Cyborg%20Avatar.jpg"Who is Deac ?"

Everybody bowns down again

tp-sv.gif "He is the one who will rid the Galaxy of the Evil Emperor Cracken."

Once the Name Cracken is said the Cyborg seems to spark from the inside.

Cyborg%20Avatar.jpg]"That name! I know that name !! I know he is evil ! but why?"

tp-sv.gif"Lord Deac..." Everbody bows down "...has called upon his finest men to participate in the ulimate battle that will destroy the Emperor once and for all. We are his finest scientist, we are not warriors, so we have created you the way you are so you can be a great aid to lord Deac..." Everybody bows down once more "...He told us you would know how to take the right decision, he also said that he knows you and is responsible for the energy that is within you. Now you must go and Join Lord Deac" Every bows down, again.

Cyborg%20Avatar.jpg"Lord Deac..." All bow down "... I have this feeling inside my Ghost that I know him and I can trust him, I don't know why but I can feel his energy... He awaits me, I shall go! Thank you Professor SteinFrank, thank you for everything."

The Cyborg Blasts out of the Space Laboratory and heads towards Deac's location, in an other Galaxy. The Cyborgs speed being exponentially faster than the speed of Xestwiq (Xestwiq is a still undiscovered plasma that travels so fast that speed of light is like Snail Speed and considered REALLY slow) he already reaches the targeted Galaxy. On his way he encounters Lord Cracken's fleet and flies right through several Destroyers including the Bismark causing them to desintegrate into uncountable tiny invisible dust. The EVA incredibly survived such blow. The Cyborg knew it was Cracken's fleet, he also felt Cracken but he was patient and he new the proper time would come. The Cyborg slows down and approaches Deac.

Cyborg%20Avatar.jpg"Lord Deac, Professor Dexter SteinFrank has sent me to you. I don't know why but I know I know you from an other life, before I biologicaly died. All is not clear in my Ghost, I spot hazy image flashes of my now inexistant bio life. Tell me Who are you? Why do I feel I know you? Who is this Cracken whom I know is evil and cannot help but think is responsable for my biological death? And Above all, Who am I ?"

((OOS: BTW Deac, let me remind you: the Cyborg is Zassek the Fremen Leader. But you can choose not to tell him at first, you are free to decide))

*A new contact flies by Cracken's Eva at high speeds, and amazingly distintigrates his fleet! all of it! Anger swell,ed and he turned his eva toward the planet. his anger boiled, and Eva started to break loose! It's helmet which contained it's head came unhunged, and it roarded with ferocity! The Eva brought it's hands back, swirling with Dark Energies of the Sith and the Dark Side, and when he brought them togeather, a massive evergy blast 2000ft wide eminated from the Eva.It streaked toward the planet, and destroyed it!

The Eva, now iwth it's wing out streached, moved with increadible haste to the main protoss fleet. There, he will kill. and kill. and kill untill there is no more to kill.

Inside, there was an empty Nerv suit. A meter showed. Synch ratio:1000%. a small warning light blinked.

Cracken and Evangelion Unit 01 were now one.*

((OOS: Uh-oh, Now I've done it... Deac, if you skipped page 2 to directly go to page 3 be sure to check my last post on page 2, I have important stuff for you there...))

The First Wave of the Protoss Fleet arrives in the Zone were Lord Cracken's fleed used to be.

carrier.gif "What is wrong? There is nothing here! Is it possible that the Observers have made a mistake?"

As The Carrier Executor tries to figure out what is going on a white bright light rushes at full speed towards his fleet...

*The Eva came at the first carrier, leveled it's rife, and fired. 180 Gigawatts of energy rushed at the helpless carrier, the blast deflectied, but the carrier's shields were no more.

Excellent.

The Eva closed in, and at point blank, fired the rifle again. The Carrier distintigrated into nothing, the blast ripping it apart.

Small interceptors swirled around it, their shots bouncing of the Eva's now impenitrable AT field. Eva outstreched it's hands, and a brilliant white light hit all the small snub fighters. Thier minds, raped and left to nothing.

The power of God.

One by one, Eva mercelislly destroyed them. Another carrier. Eva outstreched it's AT field, and the carrier rammed into it, exploding brilliantly.

And so it went. for hours, waves of Protoss came at Evangelion, only to be destroyed.

*They've done it! Cracken and Grendal have succesfully planed out an attack so well the renforcements would arrive to overwheim and crush the enemy fleet!

Grendal's fleet had arrived! approx 1500 super Deathstars have arrived each jumping out of light speed and now of withs left of crackens fleet and eva just about to leave, all the SDS's open fire onto the front line, creating a massive screen of lasers each of that had the approx 1.5x effectiveness in power that the Akria had*

Grendal talking to Cracken through force with glee: "We have done it, our foes are going to be crushed!"

Cracken relucktantly: "I'm afriad this isnt over yet"

*Suddenly an attack from nowwhere nearly 20% of the super death stars where destroyed!*

[Lord Deac! Now that's cool!]

You are my most loyal lieutenant, Zassek. You were the mightiest fremen leader who was ready to die at my whim. And now, you are re-born. It is not your place to leave this world yet.

*Deac is informed of the Eva*

Fool! It is powered by evil itself! The dark lord will fall to Darkkiller, the blade of the bone of Deac!

*The sword glows. The Evil one's force's approach. A huge Darktrooper, the new MK3 towers over Deac. Deac, in response to the challenge, enlarges himself and halves it in one swift stroke.*

Evil must be opposed! Come, dark filth Evangelion, polluting the name of beautiful beings is one of thy lesser crimes!

*The Blade glows with lightening*

Godlike...no. You have merely strong pyshcic abilities. I am an Avatar of the All Father. Prepare to meet thine end!

[sith=Evil. Therefore, you have taken something good and turned it evil]

Afraid, Sith. That is all you are. A sith in a metal suit. I am far greater. I am the Mahdi, their messiah. Divine or not, I intend to rid this universe of evil. You will be cleansed.

((OOS: Eva was a creation of man to defeat the "messengers of God" (the Angels) copied from the genetic code of Adam. But since when was Eva an extension of God? :confused: Oh wellz...it's a godmode RPG anyways :D

Hehe...I love Evangelion :D;)))

Then it is clear. I am the fighter here on the Side of God. Chosen from humanity. I am not a God Emperor-

I am an Angel

*Deac walks amognst the ruins of the Protoss. An army that died for a person they did not even know. He sees the Eva sitting amognst the dead, and Deac is filled with his righteous Rage against evil*

You can run no further, dark one.

*Evangelion sits amongst the ruins, appears to be eating... something... Eva hears Deac and turns, and the grotesque sight of protoss body parts is seen falling from Eva's mouth. It's wailed, and stood up. It's left shoulder storage fin opens and reveals a lightsaber. it falls into Eva's right hand, and Eva ignights it. Surprisingly agaile, Eva slashes at Deac, leaving a gash across his chest.... reavealing an S^2 organ......*

carrier.gif"Why does this primitive AT field resist us? give me Observer report"

No Observer survived long enough to do a complete scan on the EVA. the only Information that the Fleet Executor had was that the AT field seemed to be infinitly amplified.

carrier.gif"How can this be?"

Suddenly the two Psionic Meldings simutaniously speak in the surviving Protoss minds and all those who have not yet participated in the battle.

"Enough! To many have joined the Psionic Melding, us, already. WE the Dark and Light Psionic Melding, creators of the Protoss, order the Protoss to cease the attack. You have failed your ultimate test to acheive perfect beingness. Can you not see that the EVA and Emperor are only one? His Psionic force is part of the AT field, this as you know it is the secret behind our plasma shield but contrary to us he as used 200% of his Psionic force thus ending his physical existance. This renders him almost invincible, but he is nothing compared to us, the source of his power is us the Psionic Melding, what they call the "force". Without us this mortal is nothing and compared to us he is nothing, just an other apportunist of our exces Psionic Melding. Protoss, you have failed to call upon the inner Psionic Melding we have given you and only saw power through weaponry, you have deceaved us. Once you learn to harness the Melding every single one of you can destroy this emperor with a simple thought but you have yet to learn before this is possible. We, your creators, ask you to stop the strike and observe this Deac and reborn Zassek who know how to harness our Psionic Melding, watch and learn Protoss, watch and learn, it will be your last lesson..."

The Voices fade away and the Protoss, ashamed, silently observe the scene telepathically.

Zassek is along side Lord Angel Deac. And stands back, knowing that he should not disturb the duel between the Lord Angel and the Lord Devil. The Eva slashes Deac who didn't evade because he knew he had nothing to fear from the EVA. Deac is injured but this means nothing. Zassek detects the injury and casts a level 3 minor heal, it is as the gash never existed...

Fool. Hate can harm us both, as can rage. But you have one far major weakness I don't. Your blood is dark and full of evil. Let me "Cleanse it"!

*Deac casts a powerful heal spell. The power of this love and goodness burns at the Eva, tearing though it's dark power, weakening it from the inside. This anti-poision has the effect of a very strong poison to the Eva.*

*Eva reeled, and screamed in pain, it's flesh underneath it's armor burning. Suddenly, the Eva fell silent, it's limp body crashing to the floor.

it twitched. again, more rapidly, suddenly, It's AT fieled expanded rapidly, crushing all but Deac and Zassek, who were barely able to stand against it's force. Suddenly, it's eyes lit up once again, and it roared with fury. The Eva jumped, and landed in a crouched position, much like a turtle. It suddenly sprag at Zassek, and began devouring him. And arm thrown off, a leg bitten and chewed. It clawed at it's Zassek's face, ripping what remained of the flesh off, and begain destroying it's computer brain. it took what remained of it's head, and broke it on it's knee, it stood, and roared with fury and pain!

((OOS: Watch episode 20 of Neon Genesis Evangelion. An Eva Beserk is an unstoppable force... even without exaggeration.))

Deac took advantage, and cut it's arm off! Eva screamed, and pushed it's AT field against Deac, who was trying to regain balance after his quick move. He was flung far, and landed witha sickening crunch.

Eva cluched it's now severed arm, and went to a ruined protoss carrier. It stripped a long, arm length strip of metal, and put it into it;s shoulder socket, it hanging. Amazingly, Eva's body began forming around it, using the metal as skeletal structure. A few seconds, and a new arm was fully formed.

Eva eyed his target, which was getting up from the blow.*

((OOS, don't worry, I've seen every episode of Evangelion. But contrary to most people I find that anime not to be amazing))

The EVA thought he had finished with Cyborg Zassek but without this evil knowing it, the remains of Zassek had risen and also started to reform.

Unlike the EVA, Zassek did not need any exterior help by using metal as skeletal structure. His mechanical body parts were reformed from some sort of liquid metal that sprouted out of every dislocated parts and merged. As for the biological fragments that were in him, ludicrous Mitosis, cell division process, quickly restructered what was ripped apart. Cyborg Zassek was nor Biological nor Mechanical nor The Force, he was the fusion of those three elements. Circuits, Cells and Psionic Melding were one. There was no such thing as a central computer in him...

((OOS: Watch the episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion were that Bio/Mecha virus Angel invades Magi...))

Zassek was already reformed way before EVA could form his arm. He is surprised by his own power and as EVA turns and spots him it rushed and strikes Zassek that seemed to be cut in two. Then from behind the EVA something reaches for the jammed Entry Plug and starts pulling it away. EVA tries to figure out who is doing thisby turning his head and sees Zassek, again:

Cyborg%20Avatar.jpg"Fool! The Zassek you thought you had cut in two was only a reflection of myself, my shadow. My evade speed being almost infinitly faster than the one of light my image still remained while I was already behind you..."

Zassek keeps on pulling the Entry Plug that is retained by the force while EVA desperatly tries to take him off his back. The Entry Plug slowly starts to budge but the resistance is so immense that Zassek's arms begin to rip apart.

((OOS: Watch Ghost in a Shell when Motoko Kusanagi, the Cyborg girl, tries to open the tank's vault.))

((OOS I did. ****, looks like i'm screwed. hehe))

*Clawing, reaching, EVA screamined in agony. Suddenly, it's AT Field pushed Zassek, but he managed to hang on to the now loose enrty plug. Roaring, Eva jumped and fell onto it's back, crushing Zassek.

It did it again. and again, and AGAIN, high with every jump, with more force, and rage each time. Zassek's cirutry crushed, eva reached and pulled away Zassek's limp hand form the entry plug, and Eva's body covered the plug with thick organic resin, which dried into a hard armor around it.

((OOS: Took me a sec, but i figured how to get you offa my back))

Now, it turned to Deac, who was rushing madly at Eva. Swinging, Deac tried to hit it, but missed. it was amazingly fast, Eva was.

A down ward slash, and Eva caought Deacs wrist, stopping the blow, and began crushing it. Deac screamed with pain, tried to punch Eva with his free arm, but that was also caught, and Eva began to crush that.

a struggle between wills.

Deac roars in anger. This beast is strong, but then he remembers something. Something his priest had told him to read. He creates a chain of light and empowers it with love, and lassoos (Sp?) the Eva whilst Zassek pulls on the link.

Read Revelation, you LOSE!

Archived