Home

Omnipresent Chaos, Battle For All.

Jem

((OOS:I made a mistake in my previous post, In the first "OOS" I meant to say: "contrary to most people I find that anime not to be amazing". forgot the "not" there... Deac I have no idea what revelation is so I have no idea what is going to happen...))

Zassek doesn't fully compute what exactly Lord Angel Deac wants to accomplish with the link but he knows he can trust him so he just pulls with all his might.

The Link shines brighter and brighter...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Eva is cought by the mysterious white, light, but the enemy doesn;t notice the small orange light below the line...

Suddenly The AT field expands, breaking the white webbing that contains the Eva, and it envelops Deac and Zassek.

A dome forms around the three fighters, and the AT field reverses it's direction, pushing in instead of out.

Inside the Entry Plug, the Nerv Suit is now once again conatined a human body, Cracken, and his finger was held over the red button labeled S^2 engine over heat. he pressed it. The Eva started to glow, and it exploded with a massive force.... but the explosion suddenlly started to reverse, and in place of EVA, was a black spot.

The AT field suddenly collapesed, creating a Sea of Dirac, sucking in all that was in the field, Deac, Zassek couldn't escape, and they were placed into the new dimension of nothing.

The entire planet, gone. The protoss were amazed.

Noone survived.*

((OOS: You must be refering to that episode were the body of the Angel was what they thought was it's shadow...))

None survived, at least that's what the Protoss thought...

Darkness, emptyness, nothingness...

Zassek's sensors failed to detect anything and even after he had put his nervous system Online he couldn't feel anything. He quickly did a self scan to check if it was due to damage he might have but nothing, he was as optimal as he could be.

Cyborg%20Avatar.jpg"This does not compute."

In this dimenson, the 5th dimention, all physical laws that apply in the 3rd dimension were totally modified, notion of time and space converged and had no meaning. Zassek tried detecting other lifeforms, Deac and the Evil one in particular, but no aura was emitted from them. This is when he noticed that he also didn't emit any aura, could it be that the Psionic Melding, the Force, was inexistant in this mysterious dark and unknow dimension?

[Revelation is the last book of the Bible. It details God's final defeat of evil and the ending of the world.]

This is strange. But I can adapt. You are just a man in a suit. This form is what I really am. Get out of the robot and prove your power.

Drifting in a mere short ranger fighter, with all of his and the protoss' fleet in ruin.

very few survivers.

As Grendal's fuel is about to run out due to a search of a possible feighter or something, form either side. nothing of use.

Grendal turns off his engines and desides to go a drift.

when his O2 ran out, he'd be one with the force.

be one with Cracken. Be one with his maker...

(OSS remember when grendal dies, all of his dark side power will fuse with Cracken. thus making Cracken even more stronger)

Zassek hears the echoes of Lord Angel Deac's taunts. Using the super computer that is within him he calculates the dimensions echoe resonance factor. Once this is done Zassek proceeds in a playback of the echo he heard and mesures it's intensity in Decibels. Using andvance Quantum Physics Calcus and yet undiscovered theories of "Sound travel in the 5th dimension", theories he has just finished researching on and mastered, he determines Deac's exact position.

Zassek hurries and heads towards Deac. He notices that has 12.56382% of his speed which is caused by the Dimension ackward Gravitational laws.

On his way Zassek discovers new Scientific theories in which this dimension functions, theories that are completely absurd and preposterious in the dimension he is used to. For instance, an object falling downwords will not accelerate and keep the same direction, It can accelerate but afterwords it can slow down or just stop and all of this while it follows an undetermined course, zigzaging from one spot to an other. Zassek solves this crazy phenomenom by calculating that in this dimension their are several gravitational centres, not only one. This peculiarity makes it, of course, very difficult to travel but Zassek quickly adapts by predicting the the course he is suppose to follow because of the dimentional law and by countering it with the proper mouvements. He then puts his researches in automatic mode once he spots Lord Deac and notices that he has also adapted with this dimension...

Cyborg%20Avatar.jpg"At last I find you Lord Deac. I cannot seem to detect the Evil Cracken, Energy flow is inexistant in this dimension. Tell me, since Energy is inexistant, can you use the Force in here?"

*Cracken is adrift, alone is his victory.... suddenly, his mind is blaring, like a million voices yelling at once*

GET OUT! STOP IT!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

*Cracken is inheriting Grandels power, and suddenly, a white ball envelops him.

Far, far, far,far,far,far,far,far,far away, Zassek and Deac make out an infentesimally small white stream of light.*

The Evil one's shadowy grim silhouette begins to be visible and Deac and Zassek dash towards him. Deac prepares his saber but because of the dimension's particular gravitational laws the sabers is bent like a U-turn. Evil Cracken is faced with the same problem when he activates his saber. While Deac and Cracken are busy trying to figure out what's wrong with their respective sabers Zassek takes advatange of Cracken's distraction and gives the first blow:

Cyborg%20Avatar.jpg"OMEGA WAVEPUNCH !!!!"

Zassek extends his arm as if he was giving a punch and an unknow wave comes out of his fist and hurries towards Cracken who is immediately propulsed 20 metres away.

((OOS: No one seems to be posting anymore... Please confirm if everybody wants to stop this RPG so I can Conclude.))

Evil Cracken rises only to spot Zassek rushing towards him. Zassek gives a high Hurrican Kick but Cracken saw it coming and quickly parries and gives a powerful upercut right on Zassek's chin, dislocating it and almost ripping his head off. Zassek is thrown upwords by this hit but succeeds in flipping over and using his boosters he accelerates his downfall, armes extended and fists towards Evil Cracken. Cracken receives the blow on the thorax, this blow is so immense that he is temporarly unable to breath. Zassek takes advantage of Cracken's chocked status and gives a Dash Double Dread Kick followed by many critical point hits causing a very deadly ultra 65 hits combo that ends with a blowing upercut.

Evil Cracken can be seen propulsed and landing several meters away.

((OOS: Sorry, but i kinda lost intrest. I'll make this interesting))

Cracken's Eva's wounds healed, however, cracken was still dazed after that flurry of attacks. Suddenly, Zassek strick again, and Deac fired blast after blast of power magiks. The Eva screamed, like wise did cracken. It fell onto it's knees, doubling over in pain. It looked at it's assailents, and down came an energy beam to the head of the Eva.

The nerv receptors fired off, and Cracken was in incredible pain. He screamed, grabbing at his throat.

The Eva powered down, no movment was inside. Cracken, dead, cut his own neck.

They won, but how to get out of the Sea of Dirac.....

The whole dimension revolving around Cracken's and his Eva's existance it began erasing it self, slowly ceasing to exist. Deac and Zassek were surrounded by this nothingness that spread quickly towards Cracken's corps. They were going to be submerged in the "nothing" and in a last and desperate attempt to escape it they began in releasing the most energy possible to try and create a barrier, or if lucky a Quantum Leap. They could only slow down the approaching doom as their force release fused and became more and more intense. The Force bcame so grand that a gate opened just in time, they had succeeded in Quantum Leaping.

Hours passed before Deac and Zassek regained consciouness, almost lifeless due to the energy release. Back in their dimension they realized something was wrong, nothing was like before, everything was so diifferent. It is at this point that Zassek realized that time was different in this dimension and in the 5th one and with the space distortions that Quatum leaps create they found themselves to be in their world's past. An unknow past, so far back during the Primitive Universe. They seemed to be the only intelligent species to exist. They had defeated Cracken but at what cost? and for what? Nothing had a meaning anymore and nothing was accomplised. Everthing that they believed in and fought for was saved but didn't exist anymore, there was no point. And knowing that a living being can die but it's Psionic Melding always lives on, did the evil Cracken really cease to exist?

THE END?

The whole dimension revolving around Cracken's and his Eva's existance it began erasing it self, slowly ceasing to exist. Deac and Zassek were surrounded by this nothingness that spread quickly towards Cracken's corpse.

Suddenly a last great attempt at conquest, Crackens and Grendal's Combined Engery escapes from Cracken's Corpse right stright into Deac and Zassek! (cracken's energy into deac and Grendal into Zassek)

When this happened it made both not only emencely more powerful, but at the same time in a skitsophentic rage (good poor usage of english :p) creating Entirely separate personailities in both beings, completey neutral.

At this, they turn to each other:

Transformed Cracken/Deac slightly dementedly: "Brother, we shall go?"

Thrasformed Grendal/Zassek: "Yes, i agree. WE shall leave this place before it all falls apart on itself..."

*Both leave the dimension, and re-entering the normal dimension, and into a surprise turn: both having dark energies (so tempation to do bad still there) they both start to destroy the universe and (sence thier light energies are still there as well) restore it, only for them to devistate it more, in an endless game of destructionand rebuilding!

THE END!

Sorry scarface but your ending does not apply, the RPG ended 3 posts ago and when something's said it is said and cannot be modified. You just gotta learn how to lose and besides you've had no power on the story since your character died.

Everything you just said is ruled out and doesn't have it's place here. As I said, the end was pronouced 3 posts ago and there's no going back.

That is true Deac, the Lord Angel may have lost all of his powers and won't get'em back... and as for Zassek, he did master Quantum Leaping but it is unsure he may use it once more because a second time would kill him and he needs his energy release to fuse with the Lord Angel's who has lost a lot of energy... It's a heavy price to pay for victory.

So Redwing you've been following this RPG since it began? I also have been eavesdropping on the Cantina :D. Maybe I'll pop-in one day ;)

Archived