Home

Anti death from above training

some god

I just downloaded 2 new duel maps from jediknightii.net

GE Arena X

Jedi Pavillion - Bespin

and to test them out I created a smal duel server with bots on, jedi master levlel on the bots (think that is the name)

the strange thing is that the bots did dfa and dfa only, they used nothing else, absolutly nothing else.

i have seen some humans spam this, but nothing like this hehe

well anyway, i got slaughtered at first, and after a while i starterd beating them (without dfa'ing them hehe i'm a ligh-medium user only). try this out if you need some training into how to beat dfa spamers.

^^^ doesn't work on NF servers.

Best way to kill a DFA spammer is to start your own DFA just after his and land it on his head when he already got down (if u have some range from him)

If u'r close, u should move aside and slash him before he gets to the apex of his jump.

The most common mistake I see when people try to counter a DFA is that they walk all over the saber, when it fact that sucker is still very deadly while it is embedded in the ground.

The best counter to this is either using heavy against them or using a lighter style to chop them up very slowly. It's a gamble - either you have to dodge with more difficulty and hit once, or dodge with greater ease and hit many times.

I've found one thing that works well for me, but if your a pure saberist your SOL. Anyhoo, I have found one thing that drops those DFA spammers like a sack of lead bricks.

Step 1: get huge ass gun (finally a use for the rocket launcher! The Flechetes' alt fire, the repeater's alt fire, and thermal grenades work great for this also)

Step 2: find DFA spammer

Step 3 (optional): taunt said spammer

Step 4: when spammer attempts to DFA you, take a step or two back and while said spammer is in mid-air proceed to pump his mangy ass full of your choice of explosive ammo.

Step 5: get ready for said spammer to attempt to kick vote you out of the game.

Step 6: watch everyone turn said game into a game of "hunt the whiny spammer.

Step 7 (optional): laugh while said spammer is subjected to every possible death JK2 has to offer.

If your pretty good at getting out of the way of DFAs, then I've found that dropping a trip mine, or det pack right where you were standing can really make the DFAer think twice about recklessly using DFAs.

Archived