Home

My solution against lock up

massive maul

Hi all,

I had a problem that after a multiplayer game (when the game ends) my computer locked up and I had too reboot, now I found out that when the multiplayer game ended and I pushed esc one time my computer didnot lock up and a new game started, maybe it works also for you guys who have the same problem that I had,

see you guys(and girls)

Originally posted by massive maul

Hi all,

I had a problem that after a multiplayer game (when the game ends) my computer locked up and I had too reboot, now I found out that when the multiplayer game ended and I pushed esc one time my computer didnot lock up and a new game started, maybe it works also for you guys who have the same problem that I had,

see you guys(and girls)

Hehe, i also notice that and did post it in the freeze tread a few days ago. It seem to work 75% of the time i play, i do still get freeze but it has lowered it greatly after i press ESC.:)

So basically what you are saying is that when the map is about to change you press escape which brings up the nice little top menu and then you just wait untill the map change occurs and that's it ?!?

Or have I completely misunderstood what you were talking about?

If that's the case could you please elaborate a bit because this problem is the only one I have with the game (it could have been a lot worse, but it is still rather annoying).

Archived