Home

Hi

Jan Ors

Are you serious that you beat the whole single player game with Jedi Master diff. level already? Did you use cheats or something? Well, good work anyway. I'm very impressed. It takes my three or four days to beat a level on JM. I guess I just need practice.

Are you serious that you beat the whole single player game with Jedi Master diff. level already? Did you use cheats or something? Well, good work anyway. I'm very impressed. It takes my three or four days to beat a level on JM. I guess I just need practice.

Wow, I don't mean to be rude or superior or something but is this your first fps, or are you playing on JM as your first run through? I had played it on Jedi before and it only took me a day or two to beat it on JM...but if it had been my first run through it would have taken a lot longer I'm sure. Three or four days a level...gosh...I would lose patience after a while.

Hey Jan, I need some help.

I'm stuck in the Doomgiver Shields level. I've extended the pillar to the middle room, and gone in and got the security key. Problem is, I can't find out where to use it. A little help? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived