Home

Thanks!

Roger

Wow, I'm psyched with the interest in this mod. I hope we can live up to your expectations.

The team will go into full gear this week (after I get back home from my little trip to Texas, it's hot down here, can't see how id software can make those games down here, it's just too hot, and it isn't even summer yet...)

About the Jedi no Jedi discussion, I don't know why it's still going on, but I will say it again: There will be no Jedi in this mod.

Strike Force (it will soon have a new name and website, I think) will have Jedi in it, so look for that one, if you want to be a Jedi.

So, just sit back and relax, ask us all the questions you want but please don't give us any suggestions anymore. I get a lot of e-mails with suggestions. It's cool that people are thinking with us, but between my real job and the mod central and this mod, I can't really deal with suggestions and keep track of them and give credit to who ever send me a suggestion once the mod is done. So to avoid people becoming angry over the fact that they're not in the credits but see their idea in the mod, please don't send any suggestions.

Thanks again for all your interest and support!

Roger

Archived