Home

Jedi Knight Download Wanted !!!

erdees

does anyone know where to find a DOWNLOAD to the FULL VERSION of the JEDI KNIGHT ??? i've been lookin' for it for a week with no results (only some useless demos again and again)

i'm just sicj playin' the same level (88t8) !!!

please HELP

look on ebay or lucasarts.com product store....if u don't have a credit card though, you, like me....ARE SCREWED!!! :D

Well, the obvious place to find it is....well u know, napster or something, but i don't suggest doing that....cuz people mislabel stuff and u end up waisting your time getting the wrong game, it's not worth it.

• 1 month later...

erdees:

When you go out to buy Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, if you have the money, you may want to get the one that comes with Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith. Although not many play it nowadays, it has a decent singleplayer mission and alot of good addon levels for both singleplayer and multiplayer.

• 4 weeks later...

This is just one game I think you should really have on CD. It is a tremendous classic. It can be had for cheap, either buy purchasing it new, getting it with JO - for which you get 3 classics, Dark Force, Jedi Knighht and Jedi Outcast, or by going the eBay route.

I also recommend going the MotS route - when I picked it up a couple of years ago it was bundled, and I've really enjoyed both.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

I apologize if I wasn't clear.

I got the combined Jedi Knight & Mysteries of the Sith, in the LucasArts classics package.

You do not battle Boba Fett in either DF or MotS. Those happen several years after RotJ. It is in Dark Forces - the original, no-saber, no Force power SW game. I have that, and played it not too long ago again on my Mac (much better resolution). For me, Dark Forces plays like the first few Jedi Outcast levels ... so I was not disappointed by those levels, unlike so many.

Good luck,

Mike

Archived