Home

Map.....?

greenangel

Once upon a time, I lost my copy of The Dig. So, a month or two ago, I bought a copy of the game offa ebay; except, it was version 1.01, and I didn't like version 1.01. In fact, I hated version 1.01, only because I'm a crazy woman who wants the very first original version. O_o; So, looking through ebay again, I found a GOOD copy of version 1.0 ....with a MAP! Of course I overreacted, and bought it. Now I have it, and see NOTHING on it that could relate it to either the game or the book. I am very peeved. I scanned it in sections cuz it was so big and tried to put it together best I could. Take a look at it and lemme know if you know what it's really from. Just drag the link up to the addy bar instead of clicking on it; angelfire's a bitch. XP

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/spacetime6/map.jpg

I've been told that it could be from Alpha Centauri or one of the Quake games, but that's what I'm trying to find out. I told the guy on ebay that I was mainly bidding for the map and not the game, and that I only wanted it if it really came with the game and wasn't some random spoof.... >.<;; *grrs*

Archived