Home

What the force am I doing wrong???

Echomancer

So, there's at least a couple of moves that I seem to be able to execute flawlessly whilst in the single player game, but I simply cannot get them to work in multiplayer... Notably the strong stance finisher and the light stance uppercut. Am I missing something simple here? Why does my character react differently in multi- versus singleplayer?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Don't listen to the newbies ;)

There is a signifigant difference in the timing of these moves. The normal moves are more fluid and connect better, while the MP moves are more choppy and cannot be chained as easily.

Also, the strong stance finisher is OVER HALF A SECOND longer to execute in MP than it is in SP. (I know this for a fact because I have made my own keys that execute certain moves, and yes I do have a key bound to DFA).

You will need to completely adapt to the MP lightsaber moves because they are more clunky and their timing is off. Generally moves have a longer delay.

I hope this helps. :)

ill give you a hint as to what the bind might look like

bind x +forward; +attack; wait ; -attack ; wait ; wait (lots of waits to equal a half second) ; +jump ; wait ; -jump ; wait ; -forward

I might have the commands a little wrong but you get the idea.

or if its like the saber colors you might have to setup a more advance bind to where you bind the -attack and +attack bind to set and then bind the half second wait to a set and then bind the +jump, -jump to a set and then run the sets together on a single keybind. might look like

bind x attackset; wait; halfsecondset ; jumpset

I'm sure any move you can do in the game can be bound, but do you really want to waste your time binding a key to do the dfa move. after all the other person could run backwards and then DFA you and you have a key bound you wont be able to abort.

The only thing I could see limiting you would be how many characters a bind can be, but that can be fixed by doing making a set, wich I will admit I dont fully understand the language to bind a set, but I do completely understand the concept.

Archived