Home

Yoha!

Serge

Yes... Yoha! Tomas and I figured it was time to join the community boards instead of living our own sad existance on a board hidden within the bowels of LucasHacks! :)

So, here it is. Post anything related to the internal workings of SCUMM, GrimE etc. Or questions about the use of SCUMM tools like SCUMM Revisited etc. Or general discussions about adventures. Or your view on the meaning of life. Whatever.

SCUMMBag? Soon to be announced.

Long live the SCUMMBag Family!

- Serge

First of all, it's "They", not "He" ;)

Secondly, there's a reason why we have "only" a house. It would seem there aren't really much visitors to your "hotel" other than in the "lobby" ;) Or, said in more precise (and less misunderstanding-prune) way, when you have a forum with several subforums, people tend to only use the General forum anyway.

This forum was created with more than one subforum from the start. We asked Metallus to remove everything but the General one due to the reason given. There's not much use in having more than one forum if everyone puts their post in the most general one of them regardless of what the topic of their post may be. Simple as that :)

Anyway, hope more of the sites will move their forums here. It makes it much easier for the community to keep an eye on what's going on. I, for one, hate going to 20 different forums with different accounts, passwords, rules, posting methods, just to get it all. (So, I don't).

- Serge

Well, sorry if that post sounded offensive, offended, defensive, cranky, whatever. :( Tried to avoid that with my usual spree of :) :) :)

Mainly just wanted to give a reason why there's only one forum for this, because I was already asked why we didn't get one for General, SCUMMRev, ScummVM, Help on non-SCUMMRev, Developer discussion, iMUSE, what have you. Simply don't think there's a big enough following in this sub-community of Lucasfans to warrant more than one board (and even if there were, they'd STILL all be posting in General ;)

- Serge

Archived