Home

Unannounced Games

Chris you bet me to it!

I was just going to ask the same question...

I think that one of them maybe another force commander type game? (shoot 2) (I can dream can't it ;))

I am pretty sure one of them is bounty hunter (shoot 4)

that is all i am guessing i have no idea at shoots 1 and 3

I surely hoped to see instead of add-on packs for Jk2, or a Jk3. Lucasarts could go through another approach and continue on with the Dark Forces Series, where Kyle would keep on travelling as a rougue that handles weapons instead of force/saber.

This would make the story line much more interesting and add a new twist for gaming industries. I understand that this is highly unlikely but I can have dreams too :).

To make a DF continuation would certainly create a new storyline and have people go through with Kyle into a different parralel from the jedi path.

OH well...

Hey Wraith 8! SW Galaxies looks very cool from what I have seen in Computer Gaming World Magazine, which has a lot. Also, I think SWGB developer Garry Gaber has given hints of new expansions for Galactic Battlegrounds. He said in the chat somethin glike: "There are new things coming up, but someone from marketing is sitting right behind me." And the question he was asked dealt with More X-Packs, so...

Wrath is made by TheCollective, not PlanetMoon.

Was the name "Gladius" officially announced? I don't remember. Now, for the E3 images...

1. Indy or Gladius

2. Clone Wars

3. Wrath, or Gladius (but it looks too serious to be Gladius...)

4. Definitely Bounty Hunter :p

5. This could be a) Indy b) a Star Wars game (looks like Tatooine) c) the WW2 Flight Sim from Totally Games

I thougt Plantet Moon was doing a star wars game.

If you take Giants engine and mod it to Star Wars, the Mechs control like Jango Fett (jetpack), the sea reapers like Jedi (spells/force) and Kabuto the giant as, well i don't know.

Why does everyone think that bounty hunter is one of the unanounced games? That and star wars galaxies, and clone wars. We already know about these, there is no reason for them to put already revealed games under those "static noise" images that I can think of. In addition, I would think they would save the biggest surprises for last! A much better marketing idea scheme I would think.

Me, I'm hoping one of those remaining darkened faces is that of a brand new adventure game hero ;-)

Archived