Home

At Least 3 games confirmed...

flyer-inside.jpg

Check out this image. If you look closely, you'll see screens of Gladius, Bounty Hunter, and Clone Wars. This came from a GameCube website, so it looks like we can anticipate multi-platform releases for a few of these upcoming titles.

I hope that Clone Wars and Bounty Hunter are the only Star Wars games they announce. They need to release some cool new original games and get away from the constant SW barage. I can't wait till we hear what the other games are!

Swoosh

Even if that's the case, LEC isn't doing the same thing that they did when The Phantom Menace came out. They ended up making loads of mediocre-to-crappy games which didn't sell very well, and this time around they're not making games that re-tell the plot, but rather expand on certain aspects.

Which is definitely a good thing. I'm just making a point that it would be stupid to be resentful at Lucasarts for releasing an unusual amount of Star Wars in a high ratio to non-SW games when a Star Wars movie is being released (something that doesn't happen every year, kiddies! :rolleyes: )

There's alot of sw games coming out let me list the ones:

Bounty Hunter

Clone Campaigns

Knights of the Old Republic

Galaxies

Jedi Starfighter (Xbox and PC)

Rogue Leader PC

Attack of the Clones

Jedi Knight II Demo (i can dream, cant i?)

Yeah, we knew there was going to be an Indy game announced...they already released the press release a few months ago. The game is being developed by The Collective who is also making the Buffy game...which uses the same engine. It was good to see indy on the site though, puts away some fears =)

Swoosh

Archived