Home

Most Annoying Enemies.....All Games

Wolfsburg

Rodians and Grans from JKII- I hated Nar Shadaa.

Snipers from MOHAA-Near f**k**g impossible to avoid without killing.

Droidekas from The Phantom Menace- Sheilding plus heavy attack!

Any Daedra you find in Morrowind- Damn hard when low level. Hopelessly annoying when high level.

Headcrabs and bullsquids in Half-Life-'Nuff said

Intellect Devourer from Neverwinter Nights-So, so hard...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top three most annoying enemies from computer games:

1: 'Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force' - the Harvesters.

Came in two sizes. Either far too small, fast and powerful to hit or too large, cumbersome and took too long to kill with any of the weapons in your arsenal.

2: 'Tomb Raider 3: The Adventures of Lara Croft' - Final Boss.

Some kind of spider-mutant who vaporised you with one shot and was impossible to lose. Made even more difficult by the fact he seemed to like Desert Eagle shots.

3: 'Hitman 2: Silent Assassin' - Redemption At Gotranno.

I know this isn't one particular enemy, it's the entire last level. The fact you start with no guns and only your fibre wire is annoying, plus the fact that the guns you need are locked away on the other side of a level with about ten guards in between you and them. All the guards are moving, which means your fibre wire is next-to-useless, and you can't swing a decent punch. Even worse on highest difficulty setting.

Thank you for letting me vent my frustration about 'Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin', even though it's not what you asked for. However, on the satisfaction front, completing it feels quite good.

RPG Blobs!!! Not the Final Fantasy ones, they are a joke. I am talking the Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 blobs.

Those damn AWPers from CS, lol yeah I got banned from a LOT of servers for using it constantly.

Damn facehuggers from both AvP games...only a nuciense if you were a human.

Freaking Hard bosses that you make at the monster zoo thing in FFX.

Diablos in FF8( I always tried it as soon as Cid gave me the lamp)

anything that wields a rocket launcher in Halo.

Medusa Heads from CV - Always got hit by the sick freaks in CV4, resulting in me falling to my death

Mine Monsters from JO - They scare me, I always run out of batteries and I cant see them :(

Rodian Snipers - Killed me so many times...

Fission Metroids - These freaking things were harder than metroid prime himself. Dammit, every time I killed one another would replace it, and thats not even counting that the one I killed split in two. Mustve taken me 30 minutes to get past these sick bastards....

Overall, I say Fission Metroids over all.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

My most annoying enemies;

Omega Pirate boss from Metroid Prime. Man, that thing was possibly THE hardest boss I have ever played. (haven't gotten to Meta Ridley yet) When I finally beat him, I only had five health left or something to that extent.

Dianogas from Dark Forces. I played a three-level demo of the game at a friend's house, (my only experience playing the game) and when I went into the sewers and saw those evil creatures, I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! KILL IT!!!! KILL IT!!! KILL IT!!!" Even when I killed them, I freaked out whenever the body would suddenly appear right in front of me. (come to think of it, I hate practically every creature from the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series. Kell Dragons, Mailocs...*shudder* Heck, I don't even like the mine monsters, voracious little devils. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have MOtS. Those Vornskyers sound like they would give me a heart attack!)

The Crystal King from Paper Mario. Dunno why, but that guy was sooooooooooooooooooooo annoying to fight.

The Homing Spider droids from The Clone Wars. Those things simply cannot miss once they're in range. Nothing seems to shake their aim.

That's about all the ones I can think of right now. I'll probably think of some more, though. (Yes, no Rodian snipers.)

If you need any Help You can ask me I beat just about all of it except missing 3rd I think Image Gallery. Anyhow

Metroid Prime:

The Omega Pirate is the toughest boss (The rest are cool) But I can beat him eaiser since I'm more faster then before in that game.

Hunter Metroids, Chozo Ghost, Metroid Prime 2nd stage and when he is shooting Hunter Metroids Out of Phazon Pool.

Spider-Man, Goblin on Ground, Vulture's Lair on harder Difficulties, Thugs with 2 guns, Surcurity Robots in the infiltration level in Oscorp, that boss.

Rouge Leader:

Ties that killed me

MKDA: Characters who get tougher, Moloch

D2: Spell casting Death Knights, Fetishes in Act 3 matter of fact Act 3 all together, Small Spell casters in Act 5, Anything that can resurect others, Maggots, Baal........ He is a uber bastard.

DooM III (Alpha Version) Zombies in General.... They Rise to much.......and Pinkys They're scary as hell.

StarCraft:

Zerglin rush, Gardians, BattleCruisers, Seige Tanks, Nukes.

Quake:

Orge, Fiends

Quake III:

Sarge, Bones, Xero

Unreal Tournament:

Louqe and Tamerlane

Marathon:

Juggernuaght

RTCW

Alot of things

I'm gonna try to think of more

Archived