Home

Has anyone figured out how to manipulate the way Kyle uses the force?

jojobob

Like the subject said. Has anyone found out? I've have tried several ways to change it but with no luck. What I'm talking about is like the speed he uses it or his how well his reactions are or infinite force. For example: On Nar Shadaa there are a bunch of Rodians shooting disruptors at me and sometimes the lasers hit me, and sometimes Kyle would use force speed to dodge them. What I'm asking is if anyone can make it possible to make Kyle dodge them every time like Luke or Tavion or Desann. It would be really neat if Kyle were as good with the force as Desann.

well, the only thing i can comment on is the infinite force thing. i've tried this and haven't found a way to do it, really. Mike G and Jeff D at Raven told me the same thing i concluded...which is, the only way you can simulate 'infinite' force is to make a script in the console and bind it to a key. i haven't done this, as i've spent my time trying to find ways around it, but it should be something like this:

bind x giveforce (this will replenish your mana one time)

the console scripting part would include a bunch of 'wait' commands, or maybe a loop function, in order to simulate infinite force. like i said, i don't have the syntax on this because i haven't tried it...been trying to get around it and do other things.

Irimi-Ai

Would it be possible to bind multiple commands with the 'give force' cheat?

Example

F1 = heal

could you bind it so that:

F1 = heal; give force

If so can you bind ALL your force buttons that way?

Sounds like a chore I know, but at least the result would be nice.

~Orb

Originally posted by Orbitäl

Would it be possible to bind multiple commands with the 'give force' cheat?

Example

F1 = heal

could you bind it so that:

F1 = heal; give force

If so can you bind ALL your force buttons that way?

Sounds like a chore I know, but at least the result would be nice.

~Orb

yeah not that hard

add to a cfg file

[My.cfg]

set FrcHeal "Give Force; Force_heal; Give Force;"

bind F1 "VStr FrcHeal"

[My.cfg]

I made the infinite force file and it worked... sorta. It made everything work fine except for force grip and lightning. Once I activate lightning, and let go, it doesn't stop. Same with grip. It just doesn't stop. He uses it constantly until the lightning runs out. Because lightning and grip are force powers in which you have to hold the force button, the force would run out until you press it again.

That's because when using +force_grip or +force_lightning in a vstring, you have to disable it by using -force_grip... So you have to find a way to do this. Maybe either by using another button or vstring to disable it or by placing lots of wait between them, or something else...

Peace & Respect

-- Aetherfukz

All right, now I have infinite force, does anyone know how to speed up the rate Kyle uses it? Also, when Kyle uses force grip, he just uses it for a split second then stops and uses it again. Is there any way to make it so that it uses it constantly? PM me if you want me to give you the file.

This happens because normally when releasing the button, a -action is sent (like -force_grip), and I suspect that in your script you use -force_grip and therefore the problems appears.

There has to be some work-around, but right now I'm in school and busy with other things going on (project, graduation, ... :dozey: ).

Peace & Respect

-- Aetherfukz

Archived