Home

**List of Existing Bugs**

Dunpeel

Raven's probably got a ton of them already but heres a couple that they should fix for the next patch. These dont seem too difficult. Feel free to add any you guys found.<br><br>

1) Game crashing on new map load<br>

2) Duel: on new map load, the specs are lined up randomly rather than according to connecting time<br>

3) Duel: when a players changes a setting, they get knocked back to last<br>

4) Lying down through binding a key to multiple models. Running and slashing while lying down.<br>

5) Stationary spinning saber by holding +attack1 with saber throw<br>

6) DFA, Medium Special and Light Special stances ALL have a frame delay problem where people would take extra dmg after the slash animation has ended.<br><br>

i've experianced this particular bug on many seperate occasions:

upon reaching the duel_fraglimit, the next person to advance to the top spot or next one to fight spot, gets knocked down a few spots, or at the very end of the line when the nextmap loads.

very annoying. it seems to only happen on no force duel servers, to me at least.

Originally posted by Bar_Tender

Sometimes when you kill a person by saberthrow, it counts as them commiting suicide.

Also, I don't know if not being able to block turrets with your lightsaber is a bug, but it seem inconsistant. And pretty annoying.

That's odd, I can block any sentry turret shots in MP.

Do you have full force saber defend?

Archived