Home

I Have A Found A Bug

Cybermonkey24

I am so annoyed! On the Starpad level, i have opened up the hangar roof, and when it comes to fuelling the ship, i cant. I go to the switches outside on the fuel tanks to change them to the right icon, but nothing happens! I have spent two days on this and its very annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?

btw, i have pressed all the buttons in those rooms where the small tunnels lead to from the hangar!

Dave

I have tried pressing all the consoles and nothing changes. I tried the two on the blocks inside the hangar nearest the ship, the 8 consoles on the pipes on the walls behind and both consoles on the fuel tank outside. Nothing happens whatsoever!

dave

Have you turned the fuel tanks on?? Setting the two codes into the console only does part of this.

****SPOILER*****

Inside the hanger, on the left and right and two breakable grates. One is covered by a block, and you need to force pull/push it out the way. Blast these grates and hop in. Go all the way through the tunnel to find yourself in the fuel control area (one for red and one for blue) Press all the switched in the centre of the room and then the switch on the main console by the corner. Do these for both areas and the ship should begin to fuel.

Ah, yes, I believe this is a (relatively) common bug. Some people have found out that Lando may be stuck, and therefore you are not able to flick on the switches. Apparently there are a few ways to get him "unstuck", so if you find him, force pull/push him out of the way, or reload to just before he did get stuck. Good luck.

That or you could just skip to the next level, your basically at the end anyway.

****SPOILER*****

Originally posted by 8827Echo

That or you could just skip to the next level, your basically at the end anyway.

What???? And miss kicking Reelo's butt??? I dont think anyone would want to miss that.

Archived