Home

1 wholeday on level one!,still can't work it out??Please help

damogm

I apologise in advance , as it seems that most of the threads are about places that i can only dream about. I can't find the red access code nor can I get passed the red lit double doors.In desperation I have tried to access the cheat console,but it won't come up.as an illiterate pc user i don't exactly know how to edit the jk2config.cfg file.Any patient people wishing to provide a fools guide, "grateful i will always be."

***SPOILER***

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Okay, so you have found the blue and green controls, yes? You can go activate them, or you can wait till you get the red control. Once you find blue and green, head down the long corridor (with 1 turn and a stormtrooper half way, and burning gas at the entrance) and head through the long floating-in-mid-air corridor, then go down the stairs to kill the probe droids. Head up the elevator to get some goodies, (in front of the door) and head back down. There should be a panel of glass in the room, between the glass and the far wall (from door point of view) is an elevator. Ride the elevator to the top, and head outside, and use the corridor roof as the walkway to the other side. When you reach, drop down the hole and blast the stormtroopers, and find the final red key. Walk through the door to back to the area with the satellite control, and go back to the main bridge control array room. (If you have not activated the machine, do so now; just go to the red imperial sign area, and up the elevator, and hit the first switch, which will deactivate the force field at the far end of the room. Head across on the ledge and activate that switch, then go back down to the control array.) Input the right symbols, then find the 3 switches to activate them. Head across the bridge to finish. I'm pretty sure that's right, good luck.

Archived