Home

More Help Required

apiercy

I am in, is it, corsin bay, or something have been up in the air ducks and all and switched off the switches to allow the floor to turn off and proceeded down till i get to a room with two rooms off it and killed all the guards and stuff and switched the two switches to open the door at the bottom.

I went into this room and came to a droid walking barckwards and forwards and a stuck lift. I go ontop of this lift and up through another vent to a lift going up and down!

i got into this lift but cant find an opening or anywhere to go, could anyone help me please?

cheers,

apiercy

***SPOILER***

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry, I might not be right about where you are, but deciphering your problem took some thinkin'. Ok, lets see if I got this right. You jumped on a stuck lift, and turned around to see a grate, (in red lighting) and jumped through it to find a blue lift moving up and down, yes? If so, the area you need to go to is a green-ish lighted area, which should be a little bit above your current position. (I believe it's 30º left of the elevator if you faced it's "door", or hole in this case) . You'll need to jump on top of the elevator. From there, jump into the 2nd elevator shaft, then jump onto the last elevator shaft, which should have a broken roof. Wait in there till the level ends. Good luck, hope that helps.

Archived