Home

episode 2 from KaZaA

inSpiRe-

i just downloaded episode 2 from KaZaA, and i actually wasnt episode 2. For anyone who uses KaZaA, beware, because it is a pain to find out that you spent so much time downloading what you think to be episode 2 and finding out that its some other movie.

Why the F*** would you want to watch a downloaded version of AotC on you wee computer 1st. That is just lame.

I really can't believe you even downloaded it... you should be punted out of hot air balloon.

Guest Forceflow

Well, I heard rumours about a real EPII version going around. Though I dunno if that's true. (The popular movie sites I know don't have an info about it) But don't think it can't be. Lord of the Rings II is already out on the internet. in near DVD quality, too!

I can't beleive the companies can't actually keep track of their screening DVDs, I mean, how stupid can you be? (Or how many did they do loose track of who has one)

If I'd make a movie like LotR I certainly wouldn't hand out the Screening DVDs at all! I'd put them in the DVD-Player myself and take 'em out of there myself!

But well, some seem to need to learn in the hard way. As for watching it on my PC. Well, for some movies I need to wait for half a year until they release them in germany, plus often badly translated. Or I can watch them on via my PC (over my BIG TV) and if I get a realy good version I can even watch it with Dolby Digital. Dunno, sound like a good deal to me.

**I have seen it !**

**I have seen it !**

**I have seen it !**

**I have seen it !**

I have seen Episode 2 in a movie theater, last tuesday.

It was the Dutch press-screening, and let me tell you; you'll go NUTS over this movie !

I'm writing a review for a youth mag right now..

Archived