Home

Just got Real Saber!

JediSith999

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JS999,

What are the plans for the Jedi Academy regarding the patch? Are you guys going to 1.03? What is your opinion of this thing?

I was planning on attending, but this new patch has absolutely blown me out of the water. Everything I had mastered before is ruined.

Host them on a site , a geocities one will do fine. If you dont have one Sign up or get a friend to do it , 1 in 6 people have a site. Get the pics on the site then get the url from the pics and using either [/img] command (put the url address between the brackets though)or just post the link to the site.

Well I mastered EVERY aspect of JO before 1.3. They even changed the most simple things like wall kicking so you have to hit it twice, and the truth is, I do not like it, BUT what is life without challenges?

We have all upgraded to version 1.3 and our server has as well. We are currently trianing ourselves in the way of 1.3. And I am setting up a geocities account now.

- Ross "JediSith999" Berger

Jedi Academy Leader

Threeo days, and here is UNEDITED real photos of me and my saber (note, sorry bout camera quality, i will also make videos later with it, i was to lazy to do a video right now) :

NOTE ALL PICTURES ARE BELOW, AND EVERY PICTURE I TAKE IS UNEDITED. I REPEAT ALL PICS ARE BELOW.

have fun, by the way, i ordered it and it got here in 3 days, and the site i got it from is http://www.lightechindustries.com

Jedi Academy Leader

lol sorry, hard to click take picture button, and make sure everything is alligned properly, lol, and this is no comparison, in real life they look 10x as good!

tube? what you mean by tube?Isnt that the tube, the thing thats glowing?

Jedi Academy Leader

kek they're making sabers now... what'll they think up next maybe the army will stock up on at-st's and own the rest of the world and our airforce can get some x-wings hell that'll beat an

f-16 anyday eh?

can the tube take hits.. as in can you actually do some saber dueling?:p.

i remember on the history channel they had a show called the science of hollywood and they had a phyisist talk about how you could actually make a light saber, they could do it now but it would take too much energy or something or the sort.

Yeah it can take dueling, but it may get a bit scratched up, i kep smacking my wall with the tube to test durability around 8 times like i would swing a baseball bat, and i got a 1 mm scratch, thats all lol, and I cant even find the little scratch now lol, musta been paint off the wall (i chipped off some of my wall, oops)

Jedi Academy Leader

Well, go to http://www.lightechindustries.com

Then tell them Ross Berger sent you from the Jedi Academy. I purchased the Lightech Defender for 225$ excluding shipping. Yes they are made for dueling. Here are the pics, all of them:

Picture%20006.jpg

Picture%20004.jpg

Picture%20007.jpg

Picture%20008.jpg

Picture%20009.jpg

Picture%20010.jpg

There all of em are, uploaded with unlimited bandwith I think, also I took down the old ones, not the entire site.

Jedi Academy Leader

Archived