Home

Just got Real Saber!

JediSith999

Welcome mr troll... enjoy your stay at the I don't give a flaming rats @$$ what you think of me, or these nice folks in this thread who are getting light sabers... I doubt THEy really care either...

So go ahead, flame away... troll away... Act like a dumbass 12 year old mouth breather... If you where really that grown up you might realize that your the follish child for saying what you have.. but alas... now I am feeding the trolls arn't I?

Well take your best shot tough guy... call me a child, or a whiner, or a fag or whatever else you think will matter to me... I find you insignificant... a bug... a peice of feces to be whiped off of my boot... Frankly you bore me... thanks for your two cents, but I think your gonna need em back to get a life, and dont forget to get your change ok?

Ok thanks... b-bye...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be happy to duel with you dermangel mate, but i aint near NYC, am in england!!! lol, still if you ever come over here, be sure to bring your saber and head over to leicester, i'll take you n anytime!!! lol :)

I'm just sitting here waiting for my Viper Defender in green to come along!!! Luckily i gotta go for a guitar lesson now, so hopefully it will be here when i get back!!!! :)

Wish me luck guys!! :D

Guest HertogJan

I'm following this saber thing since a couple of weeks now, seen almost every site about real life sabers on the internet :D

Damn, if I had the money I would buy one, but $225 (for the viper defender lightech excl. shipping) or $255 (for Defiance parksaber incl. international shipping) or $290 (for Arc-Wave parksaber incl. international shipping)... That's too much for me... But you can donate money! Help this poort human being without enough money to buy a saber, please email me for my account number :)

I can't make up my mind which I like best, the Viper Defender, Defiance or Arc Wave (Echelon is cool too, but even more expensive)...

BTW, are the hilts from the Lightech sabers detachable??

Oh yeah, I'm 17 years old and looking for a job, that will explain why I ain't got money to buy me some saber :(

heh if i had a good 300 bucks to spend wantonly i would probably get a saber... then again i would more likely get a ps2 but that's just a personal preference. it's good to see that some adults still know how to have fun and play with toys (and no im not a little kid im 19 and in college well on my way to adulthood). until i get 600 bucks (300 for my ps2 and ffx OH I WANT THAT GAME) i'll just have to settle for running around hacking people in jkII MP :D but for the rest of you guys have fun and if you ever go to nashville you can duel me (i'll use a stick or something maybe a bit less flashy but hey i'll still win :D ). and for you kids that think this kinda stuff is stupid... everyone has their thing at least it's not being a jackass like other people in this forum.

Guest HertogJan

http://www.futurehorizons.net/saber.htm

This saber is very cool too, uses plasma and costs about $620, $650 for international shipping... It als has cool sound which depends on how hard you swing the saber, is pretty cool, you can download a movie too!!

But the hilt is awfull :(

[EDIT] I just watched the movie and the sound sucks too! It's just a bunch of noise[/EDIT]

Well, they did say 6-8 weeks, but i'm still hoping they'll be quicker than that :(

Ahh well, have to make do with virtual lightsabers in JKII until then (Now i just need someone to make a full size working TIE Fighter and then i'll be all set :D )

:dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber:

"Just got Real Saber!"

No its not a real saber its a fake metal toy with a fake light and it couldn't cut a peice of bread if you life depended on it. When reallightsabers come out tell me, if your gonna spend hundreds of dollars on toys that are fake im not interested.

Guest HertogJan

I personally think that critisizing this thread is a waste; both of tour time AND this thread!

/me loves pretty lightsabers :D

*looks in wallet*

*sigh*

JediSith999, I highly suggest you do not fight anyone with that thing. You'll just damage your toy and get your ass kicked in the process.

Dueling half of what the Lightech & Parksabers are made for, the other half is there really danm good look :D

Hertog i know what you mean, thye are very pretty, i'll be sue to upload some pics as soon as i get mine :)

Guest HertogJan

Hey, L'Equa Sinar (You there ;)), what color do you get? Green? I'd like to see the Lightech blue one... I like it to be blue like in Jedi Outcast, otherwise I'd stick with the bright green! Too bad that Lightech's red isn't bright, the saber in those demo movies sucks!

I wonder what's the orange from Park Saber is like... I hope it is bright...

Same here friend if your ever in the states look me up man, and JS same to you, if your ever up north send me an email or something and we can play with our matching defenders baby YEAH!

I am totaly stoked cuz they assured methat by tuesday or wednesday of this coming week I will be holding my very own prop lightsaber that I can DUEL with!

If it looks half as good as it does in pictures I will display it proudly in my so called "Weapons Room." (houses my miniature collection of both showpeice, and totaly live steel, combat quality weaponry, from swords to flintlocks ETC PS the flintlocks work, they where handmade by my father, and are a load of fun, even if you DO sometimes get powder burns learning to load and fire them right heheh.).

Hey, L'Equa Sinar (You there ), what color do you get? Green? I'd like to see the Lightech blue one... I like it to be blue like in Jedi Outcast, otherwise I'd stick with the bright green! Too bad that Lightech's red isn't bright, the saber in those demo movies sucks!

me there? :) hee hee!!

:trooper: Hey, you there

yeah, i admit, lightech's re didn't look too good in the movies, maybe a bit "shiny" insted of glowing...

I asked them to choose a random color for me as i couldn't make ym mind up, but when i called them alst week i asked what color they sent me as i couldn't wait any longer!!! lol

I wonder what's the orange from Park Saber is like... I hope it is bright...

I couldn't tell ya mate, but i am sure they will al glow well, just a matter of what glow best :) and person prefrence of course... :D

Same here friend if your ever in the states look me up man, and JS same to you, if your ever up north send me an email or something and we can play with our matching defenders baby YEAH!

thaks for the offer friend, if i am over there i will look you up, same for you if you re in the UK :)

I am totaly stoked cuz they assured methat by tuesday or wednesday of this coming week I will be holding my very own prop lightsaber that I can DUEL with!

heh, its a nice thought isn't it :) Secialy if you know someone else who has one (i don't :()

If it looks half as good as it does in pictures I will display it proudly in my so called "Weapons Room." (houses my miniature collection of both showpeice, and totaly live steel, combat quality weaponry, from swords to flintlocks ETC PS the flintlocks work, they where handmade by my father, and are a load of fun, even if you DO sometimes get powder burns learning to load and fire them right heheh.).

Sounds cool, got any pics of it? :)

As a big collector of Star Wars Props, I have recently ordered the Anakin EP II FX LightSaber. And I agree with you Perniciosus, The Mastereplicas.com FX Lightsaber is not meant for dueling, however, I wouldn't prevent someone in buying one. It's a collectors item and Mastereplicas.com creates SW props that look "exactly" like the real thing. But then you have these lightsabers coming from LightTech and Park's. They look very well designed, but their true intention is to duel. In my opinion, I don't see myself dueling with a lightsaber. I'm not trying to smash anyone in here who is into that kind of activity. But I see there is a lot of people in here kinda smashing the FX Saber from Masterreplicas.com, How could people smash the mastereplicas.com FX lightsaber if they haven't "actually" tried it? If anyone is into collecting SW props, I recommend you to go to http://www.masterreplicas.com That site is mainly "props" not "dueling toys" :) Good Day everyone.

Best,

JA

I think the FX sabers look absolutely brilliant, if you want an ornament, like you said, Parks & lightech are so much better for dueling, cause that is thier purpose!!

I am getting a lightech becaue if the tie to duel with it comes, then i will have it, but ti will look sweet too :)

Both the light tech and the Parks look excellent, and if I had the cash, I'd probably buy one. And if I did I'm leaning toward the Rogue, just because it's the cheapest, but still looks dang cool. :)

Yes, don't get me wrong guys. Parks and Lightech Sabers are awesome to duel with because that is their purpose to do so. But being a big collector of SW props as I am, I've chosen to buy the Anakin FX Lightsaber because it's a collectible. I don't know, I guess I just want to create some type of museum with all these SW props..lol

Cheers

Before you get several hundred posts...

Welcome to the forums, JediAnakin - enjoy your stay here :)

Originally posted by L'Equa Sinar

heh, its a nice thought isn't it :) Secialy if you know someone else who has one (i don't :()

I'm probably going to get one as soon as I can afford it, and I'll let you know if/when I do if ya wanna duel (I live near Leicester) ...might be a while though :(

Archived