Home

Where are the recorded games ?

BadB0Y

All these Record games of the Tourney will be very boring to watch. I will tell how every game has probably been played so far: No one will rush in T1 or T2. T3 maybe they try but it would be pointless. So after about 35-50 minutes each player reaches T4. Then you will see each side massing an army and who ever wins the Defensive battle will win. In Summary every game will be extremely boring until about the 35 minute mark. I woundlt waste any time watching evening the Finals because this is what will happen since the map has 6 towers and 5 sentry posts already built.

BadBoy,

don't listen to Slimmer. he's never met a complaint he didn't fall in love with. he's also apparently an authority on a tourney he never played a game in and dropped out of. if he ever said anything positive we might listen to some of his negative complaints, but...

Mech_Pulser and I had a great game. all the fighting was in T3 and it was back and forth for a while, with both of us losing our bases. i'll post it after the tourney.

DMUK, consider yourself lucky. Slimmer only seems to post once a day on your site. one can find little bits of Slimmer's sunshine attitude on almost every MFO post. but he does manage to take shots at you on every possible occasion.

of course, we're ALL anxiously awaiting the Slimmer tourney:

1v1

Map: Perfectly Generated Random Land Map

Resources: Just Right

Speed: Just Fast Enough

Date: The one day everyone can make it

Time: 1pm (in every time zone)

Brackets will be generated by the NCAA selection committee and every player will be ranked according to calculations from every game anyone has ever played (except DM of course), ensuring the perfect brackets.

All Games must be finished within 1 min of each other to ensure no waiting.

Grand Prize: Starring role in Episode III

First Prize: A date with Natalie Portman (or Ewan McGregor)

Second Prize: fully operational X-Wing Fighter

Third Prize: Episode II mouse pad

All prizes will personally be presented by George Lucas and the entire cast of Star Wars, with trophies and hand written letters of appreciation from Lucas Arts.

OMG! ROFLMAO!!! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG TIME!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Me? I want 2nd prize. I can think of a few people I'd love to terrorize with a fully operational X-Wing. :laughing: Muahahahahah!!!

I think I'm a little too old for Natalie... :naughty:

KL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived