Home

Bickering and more

elterrorista

Hello :)

I must say this sounds like a terrific mod. I do think that this jedi no jedi buissness are boring to read sence they only repeat themself and are really pointless sence rebelstrike alredy have the concept clear.

My suggestion is to make a jedi no jedi folder and simply just delete or move any jedi no jedi thread to that folder so people actualy intressted in the Mod concept itself can read, contriubute and disscuss ideas that is accurite for the mod, and dont have to go thru this pointless jedi no jedi arguments.

A simple Folder called No jedi would direct people there if they still want to argument for it.

If I sounds harch its not my intention, english is not my maternal language and i spell it badly, and maybe worse might sound harch or give some other emotion not intended. For this im sorry and apologize in advance. I dont mind if you correct me sence I want to improve my spelling and grammar i do find this bickering just energy draining sence it dont get anywhere with it.

enough of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scenario now writing from the top of my head bear with me :)

AT-AT comming to get the generators and rebel forces have to defend them as a main goal with laser cannons trying to shoot the AT AT down. Meanwhile snowtroopers shot down rebels using cannons or infiltrating the commands centres of them.

rules

-AT-AT cant take out infantry, infantry can only harm ATAT notiseble with laser turret/cannons.

-Rebel infantry have to use cannons and defend commandcentre of cannons

-imperials have to take control of cannons and command centre so the AT AT can be able to get in range of the generator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish rebel strike team all the best. The idea of a big Hoth map is excellent im not sure how far you have the ideas done for hooth map/experiance :) "Hooth experiance" sounds darn good.

It would be intressting to hear your aproach of things even in an early stage so you can have some useful feedback. But if we get stuck on the [bb]jedi no jedi[/b] then where not going anywere.

Best wiches, elt.

oh must have some :sprobe:

Archived