Home

don't like the patch? THEN LEAVE!!!

Madcow

get a real job?!?! hahahahahaha, good one guys! ****ing faggots. the only people who would say something like that are people with no ****ing job.

you see in the real world, money matters. every little bit of it. come out of your caves.

Once again one of these posts shows that it does not have the desired effect. It did not drive off anyone who doesn't like the patch. It only agitated them. People are entitled to their opinion about it, but they should explain themselves properly. People who like it should be willing to compromise, you keep screaming for everyone to adapt, so if the game changes again then don't be a hypocrite. We shouldn't say it should stay like it is in 1.03 or 1.02, that's silly. Keeping it the same would prevent it from ever getting any better. It would be dumb to try and stop progress. It is in everybodies interest.

If the next patch does not fix saber combat then I am going to return my copy of JK2 and suggest to all my friends that they do not buy games made by Raven.

You can't screw over customers like that, Raven.

I myself am siding with the patch but do belive that their part of the community to! If they don't like the patch thats thier opinon, anyways most of the servers still run the old version, no need to complain. Anyways I belive that raven might try a comprimise in the next patch. Who knows? If not at least give it a try. If you don't like it, like i said erlier, there are lots of servers that still support the old version. Madcow I do not belive that the community needs to be cut this way.

Sithcloak

Yep, tell us (the people with legitimate concerns for the fate of FFA and CTF) to "go away" one more time, and we'll never go away. We'll come to your servers and play cheaply until you cry, or until Raven rectifies the imbalanced aspects of the deathmatch game styles. Long live ze revolution!

I do this:

:barf:

To those who oppose us.

Originally posted by Boreas

If the next patch does not fix saber combat then I am going to return my copy of JK2 and suggest to all my friends that they do not buy games made by Raven.

Listen to yourself you Whining Bi**ch. Do us all a favour and take your mothers clothes off and get a life :ball: :ball:

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

Listen to yourself you Whining Bi**ch. Do us all a favour and take your mothers clothes off and get a life :ball: :ball:

Don't start something like that... it won't get you anywhere. If he wants to miss out on a great game, so be it. Anyone with some insight can see this game is going to be great after 1.04.

Originally posted by Boreas

Explain that to the majority of folks who enjoy playing 1.03. (I'm basing my majoyrity statement on a petition poll thread I found here.)

Originally posted by :H:Fujin

Hell no, not after i work minimum wage job washing dishes, spending 50 damn bucks THEN THEY MAKE THE GAME WORTH 25!

gimme my money, and yes I will quit and play cs, but for now its my job to bitch.

he was saying that if the game is that horrible for you, get off its nuts, you dont need to flame everything, expecting that your opinioin is worth more than 50 dollars you spent

Patch ownz jOO...I love it...btw for the whiners that are complaining about moves, I just read something from geronimo27 which I'm gonna quote in my sig :p

The bad players are not those who use one successful move over and over to kill others. The bad players are those who allow themselves to be killed by the same move over and over. They just never learn.

True and false...

The bad players are the ones who exploit the game for personal gain (high scores).

The players that fall for the same move over and over again just aren't good at the game.

So...

Bad players are people who whine and people who are lamers in the game.

Good players are people who don't irritate others with spamming and are trying to make this game better with constructive criticism.

Good/Bad players shouldn't be related to skill. I think a newbie who has practiced all things a bit is still a million times better than someone who has practiced one technique to perfection.

I agree with you to a certain point, but that is really the point. Newbs try EVERYTHING the first time they fight, and I really think it would be unfair if that worked better, than for us who have been playing the game a bit and honed something in one of our "ace in the hole" moves, to be beaten by a slash-all man. I agree with mastering ALL moves to perfection, not only one boring move however if the enemy is killing you with one move, you really should learn how to deflect it, otherwise you aren't good at all. And I'm talking skill here, not the behaviour. Behaviour is a totally different aspect ;)

Archived