Home

Here Ye Here Ye

Gaalgoth

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we gotta get a name though so we can move over the the PA section and not crowd this board. i say we just have a makeshift one of like "the forum PA" to use for now so we can go ahead and move, and then when someone is struck with a moment of inspiration and a good name pops up, we can talk about changing it.

sure it is. its the center of jabba the hutts evil crime syndicate. in the movies its "the remote world of tatooine" but in Star Wars Galaxies, the game, itll be a huge planet that will no doubt be popular because of its movie heritage. in the game, i have little doubt that it will be a center of trade, indeed.

In terms of the story it was. It was a far flung planet, sure it housed a big crime syndicate but it wasn't the centre of trading :).

Who knows its fate in SWG, i was just commenting on it situation from the movies.

Originally posted by Zendjir

I'll be a trader, and after the expansion comes out I'll be an offworld trader. There will probably be some space left on my cargo hauler, or cargo speeder to carry some people, rare goods or blasters for a good cause (a good cause for me that is) .

lol.. same here...

well.. i have been with this forum since the day it came online.

so im game :D

about the server thingy... i play a lot of Tiberian Sun online.. and the westwood servers are on the US, UK Europe and Asia.

i usualy just log on the US or the UK server.. and i guess that the same thing will happen to the SWgalaxies server.. you can just choose wich server you wish to log on to.

and the name.... we need a catchy name i think... and if we go with a name.. then we need some sort of good motto or something.

and Tattooine isnt the best planet for rescources... i think you should choose Correllia or Naboo.. they are pretty and high in recsources... and Corellia is already a trade planet and close to the central systems...

Wraith 8 is in :D

oh and if we need a hompage for our PA... im recomending myself as builder :D

My homepage!

My info

C ya all

-Wraith 8-

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force,

What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center

of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing book nr. 5. Wraith Squadron

Rogue Squadron.net

Give in to the insanity. It is unreasonable, but it is your destiny!

AGH! All of you keep saying that you're game, but you all have to join it on the PA section of this page. Go do it and I'll sign you up, that way I have a concrete list. Also inform me through a private message or whatever of what you want your position to be.

I forgot to push the Join button first time around :). Consider the Flufferation and Association friends for all time.

<gets on soap box, hand on chest and finger in the air> Working to a common goal for every man who was lucky enough to come to this forum and who fits the strict criteria and who isn't different to us or liable to say something embarassing at our parents house between main course and the chesse platter! A PA for the working man, for the strong proletariat who strives for <oooof> hey what.,.,. <tackled to the ground and carried off to an unmarked van>

Originally posted by Gaalgoth

This is a post designed for one thing: The formation of the Underground! In case you haven't read the previous post related to this topic, the Underground is an idea I came up with for we the members of the SWG forum to band together in a loose alliance and support each other once the game is released. We are going to need members of all classes, particularly manufacturers, designers, etc. If there is a class you want to be, put your name down! Only reply if you have a request to be a class representative, however; this isn't a thread for talking. If we have duplicates or multiple people wanting the same class, we will have a further discussion. So there you have it folks, make your marks in the Star Wars Galaxies!

Jeez..... I expected you all to at least play a little before you became rulers of the galaxy. But ill give you an E for effort though.....nice pre-takeover.

You know, if there's one thing I hate it's n00bs coming in and talking like they know what they're talking about. Sorry kids, you don't. No one is really in charge of the Associates, we're all in it together. I am the creator, so I guess to an extent I am the leader but that's more like a figurehead position. It's an alliance of the people who have been posting.....oh, but you guys wouldn't know that, would you, cause you haven't been posting.

Archived