Home

Here Ye Here Ye

Gaalgoth

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee now not only am Im a n00b, Im a dick. Funny how you accuse me of having immature replies in the same post as you accuse me of acting like a dick.

Well now everyone scrole up. The only reason I even got on your case was when you said you hate it when n00bs ..... etc.

After that post it was plain that you cant take even the slightest bit of humor without retaliating and implying that I dont have anything intelligent to say. (For your information, I had my mom proof read everything I said just so I WOULD sound intelligent.)

Now as for further post, all i did was comment on your personality as a leader compared to your not quite subtle means of addressing a stranger. There may be nothing wrong with your idea for your PA, but face it....your politics just sucks.

But it really doesnt matter what I have to say, according to you it wont be intelligent, and I wont even be looked at untill I can sound as smart as you.

Nice to know your the one who judges what is considered intelligent conversation around here. I think I got a good idea of how your fan club is going to run. And like I said before, count me out.

As for me, Im just looking forward to your next post where you claim to defend yourself but really just call me another name.

Ill give you points if you can cry in character.

I have to agree with Koffin on this

"your politics just sucks"

Gaalgoth,,

Thaey realy do. Dont get all offended. Hes trying to help ya here.

You way to overly defencive. Maybe your scheme isnt workin out for you and it is getting to you. But by reading your replies and feet stomping because of one thing. You may want to concider starting the Dark Dish Washers Clan. I dont know. Just a suggestion.

Gardax.....you type like your drinking the same thing I am...LOL

We should start are own Drunken Jedi PA.

Ill be the ruler and .... well..... RULE.

Oh and you can be the guy who...well...tells me how cool I am.

Sounds like a hit.

would you guys please quit iT! stop it now. its enough now so you both dont like each other.... fine.. then dont reply to eachother any more. and when swgalaxies come out find eachother and kill eachother... but dont take it up on these forums.. get together on AIM, ICQ, MSN or MirC for all i care...

but your powers are insignificant compared to mine :evil2:

guys, lay off the flames. This is just an internet message board. You really don't hurt people with your e-punches and e-kicks. Words on a screen, got it?

who cares if someone is a noobie? we were all noobies at one point in time. Just remember, how long you've been on a message board on the internet means exactly nothing in the real world.

Thanks Ikhnaton.....

And wraith, I know this is a flame fest but frankly, I dont care if the admin is watching. If someone can use the phrase "dont be a dick...." maybe its time admin gets involved.

Basicly if some little kid trys to flame me by giving his opinion of my post out to the world, a post i made to just fit in, then I have absolutly no respect for that and Im certainly not going to let it go.

Now dont get me wrong, the topic of this post has long since been strayed from. It also not exactly on top of the list, so I dont have any problem expressing my arguments here.

If you dont like the discussion between me and wonder boy, just dont read it. Or admin can lock it. However this discussion has generated more than Gaalgoth's fould language, it had generated good feed back from other players defending their idea of this PA. I questioned the abilities of the leader and have got nothing more than juvenile responses from him. If I were you, instead of screaming at us to stop, why dont you sit back and evaluate his ability to reason. What better method to test and observe the one who you'v chosen to represent you. And this is also where you can not only decide if he represents your view, you can decide if he deliver's your opinions in a manner in which you approve.

But I gurantee you one thing, not allowing people to stick up for themselves is going to cause alot of problems if you jump them for it.

Gaalgoth, a few posts back:

::sigh:: koffin, look. If I had really snapped, I wouldn't have taken the time to right all that about "I'm not going to snap...." etc. It just really does annoy me when people make comments like that. Honestly, I really don't care if you don't like the idea or didn't. It's when you started saying that I was a control freak who was trying to take over something that was already in existence that pissed me off. And you may not be a newbie to SWG, but you are still to this board and until you show some intelligence on the topic then there's really no proof that you aren't a newbie. And it's not even a bad thing to be a newbie...everyone is at some point in time. It's just bad when you are a newbie and you start talking smack about stuff. I'm sorry if I came off as immature, but that's just one of my pet peeves. Honestly though, If I was really all that immature then these people probably would not want to be in a group that I organized. I do admit that I could have handled myself better, but like I said new people lacking respect is something I've seen in many boards I've been a part of and I don't want that to happen here. I'm not going to be a dick and say that you can't join our group or anything like that....If people have convinced you it's a good idea then great, come on and join, but understand that if you don't participate you will be asked to leave. That's not singling you out though, that's the same for everyone. Just please, for my sake and the sake of everyone else, don't be a dick on the boards. I'm going to try and not let my testosterone get the better of me as well.

This was his last post on the matter, he admits he's been wrong a bit and supports the rest with very good arguments (IMO). I think Gaalgoth closed the matter for himself, and I can't find anything where he directly attacks you. He asks you to stop flaming with and he tells that he will stop too.

Case closed, right?

But, noooooooooooo you posted 3 posts, 2 of them flames after that. Can't you stop?

Please, I'm starting to get a little annoyed by this

Therefore, this post has been written with a :snear:

uhh zendjir, Ive only posted twice, and the second was a reply to wrath's statement.

And Im only replying to peoples statements. Its called a discussion, allthough it is a heated one.

I certainly dont hate Gaalgoth for calling me a n00b, but I certainly am willing to discuss it as colorfully as I am being discussed. In fact, if he doesnt say another thing about me, Ill have no return fire so to speak.

As for the flame war, who's more guilty, me and Gaalgoth having it out, or our various supporters fueling the flames. Its post like your that keep this going.

Starting to look like the only way to end this is to lock the thread. Cause everytime I think Im out, someone pulls me right back in.

Koffin, just because someone "pulls you back in" doesn't mean you have to respond.

In fact, NO ONE has to respond to a flame or other type of insult made on a message board. Do you think you have to defend your honor because someone e-threw the gauntlet? No, you don't have to.

There's all this talk about stuff posted by "kids". If you feel you have to reply to a flame, you're no better off than a kid, no matter how old you are.

Come on koffin, I really did try and end this on my last post. There's no more point to it. You don't like me or my idea, and I don't like your criticism. I acknowledge that I don't have the best politics in the world, but I did come back and admit that I was wrong. So come on dude, for the sake of the board lets stop flaming. Besides, as long as you have your mom proofreading your stuff there's no way I can sound as intelligent as you. =)

Originally posted by Ikhnaton

Koffin, just because someone "pulls you back in" doesn't mean you have to respond.

In fact, NO ONE has to respond to a flame or other type of insult made on a message board. Do you think you have to defend your honor because someone e-threw the gauntlet? No, you don't have to.

There's all this talk about stuff posted by "kids". If you feel you have to reply to a flame, you're no better off than a kid, no matter how old you are.

Thanks dad......

By the way, everyone notice how many folks have viewed this thread? I think we're a hit...

Archived