Home

allys

Lord Helmet

will there be just npcs wondering the streets of cities, could we give them a couple bucks to travel as a mule, companion and the such.. oyu know theres some bum asking for food so i give him some bantha fodder :p and he becomes grateful and joins me and my gang to beat up andyone who's a wookie

I hope that they included some hireable NPC's to protect my cargo ship, or my cargo speeder. What I actually would like to see is that it would be possible to 'own' hunderds of NPC, all doing their tasks for you; guarding, selling goods, mining, etc. But I think that will remain a dream forever. It would probably cause too much lag. :(

Isn't that how the stormtroopers are supposed to be? I mean, since they clearly say that playing a stormtrooper is out of the question (since it would be... well.. dull, patrolling things all day), are they not supposed to be able to be led by high ranking Empire players? And I guess they have rebel soldiers (think the troops on tantive IV for instance) and the hutts would have henchmen... Simply, the expendable fighters in the war.

It would not be the first MMORPG to implement it, so I don't think its so far fetched. Your ideas?

for the dutch guys:

Do u guys have msn or something?

mine is: Paul_Rispens@hotmail.com

Anyway back on topic:

It is possible to hire NPC's and put them in your shop or something. U have to give them a % of the profit I think.

It's also possible to get some big pets and train them, and let them guard your precious speeder or someting :)

Wraith, we must get some protection for our trade ships :)

Or else people will steal them.

Originally posted by Zendjir

How about nitro-thrusters? We dont need to fight 'em....we just run....

Oh looookie! :D an ambush...*pushes button

SWOOOSH!

But seriously:

I think travelling in a convoy would perhaps be a good idea, if it's possible.

Oh and my e-mail is hielkebrink@hotmail.com

is that ur msn as well?

Useless that post was, yes, hmmmm, but maybe it fulfilled some unseen purpose, who knows? The ways of the force are not always clear.

Well, let's get back to the topic:

If we could own NPC's what kind of NPC's would you want to have then? I would wanna have:

A shopkeeper; I'm a trader, but I want to have at least one shop, to sell any rare stuff I find or when there is a big demand for something.

A guard; To guard my warehouse, probably one of Darhmaxx's most powerfull combat droids. (he was the droid developer, right?)

A couple of NPC's to guard my cargo transport; I just know that there will be players that want to rob me of my goods, so I need some protection. Probably Darthmaxx droids again.

An Astromech droid; when seeing R2 in the movies you cant help notice how handy an astromech is, I just got to get one...Dartmaxx...here I come again!

Useless that post was, yes, hmmmm, but maybe it fulfilled some unseen purpose, who knows? The ways of the force are not always clear.

Well, let's get back to the topic:

If we could own NPC's what kind of NPC's would you want to have then? I would wanna have:

A shopkeeper; I'm a trader, but I want to have at least one shop, to sell any rare stuff I find or when there is a big demand for something.

A guard; To guard my warehouse, probably one of Darhmaxx's most powerfull combat droids. (he was the droid developer, right?)

A couple of NPC's to guard my cargo transport; I just know that there will be players that want to rob me of my goods, so I need some protection. Probably Darthmaxx droids again.

An Astromech droid; when seeing R2 in the movies you cant help notice how handy an astromech is, I just got to get one...Dartmaxx...here I come again!

Well, I also want to have all above...

Darthmaxx, I dont suppose u can build a protocol/warrior droid for me?

need some1 to talk to my astromech :)

I also plan on having some big pets I can ride around on in town.

Advantage over pets then vehicles. It's harder to steel a pet then a Vehicle :)

Nooo, I don't want 2 droids following me around! Wouldn't it be possible to replace the R2 dome, with a protocol torso and head?

Hehe, darthmaxx has a big business allready ;)

Well 1 would be a astromech and the other would be a kick ass warrior droid who has some protocol functions as well :)

Originally posted by Darth Maxx

I don't think the game's very Party minded. But that could be possible I guess. Just don't think there will be that much NPC's

In the cel II movie the dev's said that you can team up with friends to take down the Krayte dragon. so you can probably team up and share experience (or else one person in your group will just be lucky...have there been any hints about partying/sharing exp?

as for the droids: make a couple IG-88's (assassin droids) to have your back (as long as they don't cross you and kill you instead ;)

or an army of r2's to hide behind in a blaster fight

:r2d2::r5d4::r2d22::r2d23:

Originally posted by Saiyan22

In the cel II movie the dev's said that you can team up with friends to take down the Krayte dragon. so you can probably team up and share experience (or else one person in your group will just be lucky...have there been any hints about partying/sharing exp?

as for the droids: make a couple IG-88's (assassin droids) to have your back (as long as they don't cross you and kill you instead ;)

or an army of r2's to hide behind in a blaster fight

:r2d2::r5d4::r2d22::r2d23:

Those astromechs dont come cheap u know!

about protection.. i got a deal with this guy on RS.. he is gonna be a trandosian bounty hunter... but he volunteered to be hired for protection by me :D.. so i got us some trandoshian guards :D

should we traders make PA for ourselfs..and also be joined in the assiciates?

Hmm.....that may be a good idea; more business that way. I too am going to be a bounty hunter, I'm just not sure what species yet. I don't wanna be a wookiee and every bounty hunter is going to be a trandoshan....I'm thinking of Zabrak bounty hunter though I may end up as a trandoshan.

Archived