Home

allys

Lord Helmet

Originally posted by Wraith 8

maybe in the end they start shooting eachother instead of the wanted guy or girl :D

well this is excellent..

Picture this in the space expansion:

3 bountyhunters stopped u.

Now they are discussing who gets the bounty, the dicussion get's heated and they start shooting at eachother. In the meantime i'm sneaking away ;)

Originally posted by Zendjir

hehe, I know what I would do:

Hey, bounty hunter 1 and 2, howmuch money will they give when you kill me? Well, I'll double the fee, but instead, bounty hunter 3 is the target now....

Bye!

:mob:

If I were a bounty hunter. Accepting a job is accepted, u accept the fee. if u accept fee from your target u will become untrustworthy....

and so people wont hire u again.

Originally posted by Ascari

If I were a bounty hunter. Accepting a job is accepted, u accept the fee. if u accept fee from your target u will become untrustworthy....

and so people wont hire u again.

very valid point

honor of a bounty hunter:fett:

there can be honorable bounty hunters...once you track down your prey...squaring off face to face

or you could be sleazy and ambush them

heh, but the majority of bounty hunters wouldn't care about the methods, just the payroll i suppose ;)

Here's how I'm gonna try it, at least once

Me: Dude, there's a bounty hunter asking about you in that cantina

Prey: Really? Oh crap, I guess I shouldn't have slept with that Senator's daughter.....Thanks man ::he starts to sneak out of town::

Me: I guess not. ::shoots guy in back of head::

Of course, with my luck he'll either know that I'm the hunter and attack me (ruining the coolness factor), or I'll miss when I try to shoot him.

on a serious not though: woudl there really be that much bounty hunting...i mean if you find out that somone screwed up and you want them dead chances are they lost you money so are you gonna spend more precious just to kill the person...that probalby won't bring back this missing money anyway..so whats ur opinions

::Puts hand on Droma's shoulder:: over rated huh? :: picks up Droma by throat, slams him through a table, picks him up again and slams him against wall. Pulls out pistol and covers Droma's left eye with the barrel:: Well can you're something that's over rated do that!? :: puts droma down and holsters pistol:: no I'm just kidding. Seriously though, They'll probably have quests to take down NPCs thrown in with players that you have to hunt due to that very fact.If they want bounty hunters to be a viable class, they'll need to supply plenty of jobs.....but with all the smugglers, I wouldn't be surprised if there were plenty of players to hunt.

Here's another topic i saw debated:

your name over your character...

say you do want to sneak up on a bounty...you hide behind a rock, but your name is floating over your head, revealing your location.

people say that if you had an option to turn it on/off, then you could do misdeeds anonymously and noone would know who the jerk is that tossed a thermal detonator into the middle of the bar and ran was...

maybe some professions, like bounty hunters will be able to hide there names, at the cost of a skill point...who knows

Originally posted by Saiyan22

Here's another topic i saw debated:

your name over your character...

say you do want to sneak up on a bounty...you hide behind a rock, but your name is floating over your head, revealing your location.

people say that if you had an option to turn it on/off, then you could do misdeeds anonymously and noone would know who the jerk is that tossed a thermal detonator into the middle of the bar and ran was...

Sounds like something I would do :)

Archived