Home

The Associates

Gaalgoth

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*ahem*

Stop arguing if you are to use AIM or ICQ or MSN. If you use Windows download Trillian instead (for instance at http://www.trillian.cc)

Trillian is a client that works with AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN and YAHOO! at the same time (though, you use your normal accounts). There, problem solved.

You need someone with a pragmatic mind in your PA :rolleyes:

:)

Dunno, really, I had my mind up in DAoC for a long time, so I have not really planned for SWG. After all, it is still some way ahead.

If I come up with a good concept, perhaps I'll tell you. For now, I just lean back and enjoy the forums. After all, that was the good part of AO: the pre-game forums. And then they ruined it all by releasing it, oh my, oh my. :rolleyes:

But hey, a captain/marshal thingy would be great fun to play, I think. Like a peacekeeper in the city, who maintains order with a keen sence of judgement and a firm hand on the blaster. Helping the mayor set things straight, and regularily patrol the area outside the gates (for keeping my skills fresh and for spare loot).

Hmm.. Might work. I'll scetch some more at it.

Ooooh, and yes! I could double as a bodyguard when the mayor is visiting other cities and such. Every good power figure has a retinue!

And yes, all europeans I've ever met use ICQ, no other message thingy.

?????? what ?????

then you met weird people :D :D cause i dont know any one in europe who STILL uses ICQ :D :D oh wait.. i know 1 :D

all the guys and girls i know use MSN.. and a couple use AIM with it.... so... dont say that :D

Gaalgoth... post the link will you... :D

i will join

I'm going to be part shop-keeper and trader. ( I think, dont sue me if I change my mind. But i'm pretty sure )

Like i said a zillion times before :)

Anyway, i'm going to have an NPC ( preferably a human female ) in my shop selling my stuff and i'm gonna fill up my stock with trading etc.

Maybe we can sell the stuff we trade in my/our shop and we split the profit equally.

This way we get some money to spent u know :)

Archived